Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap - Round 2 GALLERY

Wow is right @photojenn!!

And more wow…my haul from @AIMR!

It is a yucky rainy day here so light is not the best. She sent 2 of almost every square you see here. So many great colors and prints!

I also spent all morning piecing squares from last round and extras I cut and some @MistressJennie snuck in my mailbox. In case anyone needs more project ideas… :laughing:

8 Likes

The pillow cover is wonderful! I am jotting down ideas since I definitely don’t want to make a quilt…

I have no idea how such a variety of fabrics can look so good together when they are made up randomly like this…just beautiful!

3 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

I love it!!!

1 Like

I can’t get over how perfect your points are :exploding_head:. Love it!

1 Like

I totally cheated. I used the method from Elizabeth Hartman that @marionberries posted last round:

The bottom row I added after the fact and you can see it doesn’t line up as nice.

4 Likes

I received from @gozer…guess which one is my favorite??? I’m going to make something special out of some of the featured pieces! Thanks, Becca!

7 Likes

How could you possibly pick a favorite?? :wink:

3 Likes

MEOW!!! That’s how! :smile:

3 Likes

OH! MY! SASQUATCH! faints

3 Likes

I gotta post this quick so I have time to stuff my envelopes! Thanks so much @Abbeeroad, these are wonderful!

This random goodness is fantastically bizarre, I love it.

6 Likes

Cool piece! The safety pin!

2 Likes

I love that fabric! I had some in chartreuse and was so sad when it was gone.

2 Likes

Yay! Isn’t that fabric great? It was gifted to me by @MistressJennie at the Midwest Meetup. I just lined a gift bag with some of it. :smile:

4 Likes

Here are the “12” pieces I got from @Abbeeroad ! :laughing:

Card and extra special piece–“cat-cus”!

I am so eager to start making my tote now!

6 Likes

I love that at catcus fabric. It was the first one if that line sold out and I don’t have any left. But it makes me so smiley

3 Likes

I love it, too…and @Abbeeroad had no clue that it is going to fit perfectly into my next project…

2 Likes

Oh I’m so glad I included it then! :smile:

1 Like

Found this awesomeness in my mailbox today!

From @photojenn:

I especially like these three that I suspect might be made from Jenn’s artwork? :thinking:

4 Likes

I wish! They were from an artist I found on Spoonflower. I have considered getting some of my art printed on fabric though :slight_smile:

4 Likes