Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap - Round 2 GALLERY

I tend to buy a lot of rainbow type fabrics. They are so cheery. I believe I got that one on some sort of buy 1 yard get 1 yard free deal and had to share it…I totally have no project planned for the rest of it, so it was going to sit in stash until this swap came along! Hope you can use it for something fun!

3 Likes

I got some of it too. Its already been used in a project. Its for a swap, so i will show everyone once its received. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love that you sent so many rainbow fabrics! I had bought a small bundle of FQs that were rainbow, and with everything I’ve received in this swap, I’ll have enough variety for a gorgeous scrappy rainbow project bag!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

Thanks @Tapestry! The teeny birds are soo small, I love tiny prints!

4 Likes

I received from @sloth003 and it’s my favorite package yet! Thank you! Sooo many awesome fabric swatches. The monsters and sushi squares are my favorites so I’m thrilled I got bigger squares of those two.

(Forgive the picture, it’s a drizzly, windy day so my regular photo spot with the lovely lighting is unavailable)

3 Likes

I swear @sloth003 is really the owner of a giant fabric store…I see so many cool prints and rarely have seen any repeats! Either that, or she has a Tardis storage unit!

Lovely fabrics…the monsters are really cute!

3 Likes

OMG, the sushi is adorable!

I received from @photojenn ! I think she used her gorgeous artwork to cut out these fabrics…look at the beautiful colors! Thanks for adding to my collection of mini charms…I can’t wait to start working on my tote!

5 Likes

@sloth003 sent me huge pile of amazing fabrics! I like them all very much, but those bitty cacti are too cute! Thank you for swapping with me!

3 Likes

I made my first project using a mini charm from @Abbeeroad as the center piece. The other pieces were also from this and the last swap as well as my own fabrics.

6 Likes

I also received from @sloth003 ! I could make a bag just out of these! I especially love the rainbow beetle!

Thanks…and the cranes will be going with me to PA to find new homes!

5 Likes

That pussy willow fabric is so pretty!

2 Likes

I received the last of my fabric over the weekend and yesterday. I already want to do this again. It was so much fun and I love seeing all the bits of fabric and designs!

From @photojenn - She sent me three 5" squares and the coolest postcard that I will be keeping. That white on white is going into a patchwork ghost coaster next year. I have a pile of white/off-white fabrics waiting for it. And the cat and owl are perfect for a project I am currently working on!

@Magpie sent so much!! I got an assortment of Halloween and cats, both of which are like candy to my eyes. I have to ask, what is that gray Halloween fabric with the witch silhouette and orange pumpkin? I am kind of obsessed with it!

And @sloth003 sent me some fantastic fabric AND some of her quilted cranes to set free into the wild! The fabrics are amazing too. So many super tiny prints! Those otters! Otters are my favorite animal!!! I am going to have to find a very special project for that one.

And I think that completes the swap for me. It was so much fun getting scrap happy mail! Thanks to everyone!

6 Likes

I second that query?!? It’s amazing.

2 Likes

Fabricland one year, I’ll see if there’s something on the selvage. It is darn cute all over, I got a yard at the time which is a lot of fabric for me. I usually get 1/4s lol. #scrappylove

2 Likes

Yes, yes, please let me know! I think I NEED it! Ha!

I loved how you used white on white for your adorable ghost coasters.

1 Like

Thank you!I also made some white cat coasters using white-on-white and off-white fabric that I need to post. It’s just been very hectic in my life right now. Next week promises to be better!

I received my last squares for the swap today. They’re from @Magpie, and she did not disappoint! So many adorable prints and beautiful colors - I love the batik that looks like watercolors! Thank you so much for the swap!

4 Likes