Self made patch and store bought hat

Over a year ago, I decided I really wanted to finally figure out my embroidery digitizing software. I did! And got it work with my machine.

The patch is digitized from a mascot image that my husband turned into a tshirt. Its part of an anime mech side story he likes. I just like the cute bunny!

Hat is store bought and i hand stitched the patch on.

18 Likes

Nice! And good for you, figuring out that software.

2 Likes

VERY cute! And awesome that it’s a collaborative effort!

1 Like

Wow! Racking up the wins! Not only did you conquer the software, you made something really cool with that knew knowledge.

2 Likes

Super cool that you can make your own designs! The bunny guy is fantastic.

2 Likes

Thanks All! The bunny is from Titan’s Test Team

This is a decal sheet with a few of the cool mascots on it https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SDtPs9vXNAQ/UDLWFIx_fCI/AAAAAAAAxXI/xVnF37CY3mk/s1600/Dengeki+Hobby+Magazine+2006-01+-+Advance+of+Z+Modeling+Material+-+Hazel+decals_200dpi.jpg

Super cool and very unique!

1 Like

Woo hoo! :maple_leaf: Your wondrous craft is on of this week’s Featured Projects! :maple_leaf:

You really did! I keep zooming in on your image to look at the various details.

I only know the basics of embroidery digitization, so I can only imagine the amount of time and work that went into first learning the skill and then applying it in order to create this fun patch. I’m so impressed. What a great skill to have learned!

1 Like

Its so funny, though… this patch has been done for AGES but sitting in a box cause i didn’t, at the time, think I nailed the fills. But they look great in hind sight so I ran with it.

1 Like