Complete - Sew Scrappy Swap

oh my, beautiful colors and quilting.

1 Like

Very cool!!

1 Like

The bag on the book cover has the most gorgeous textures. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is one of my favorites…I have several of her books…very drool worthy stuff.

Plus, her philosophy of wabi sabi meshes with mine…imperfection is part of life. Make it part of art.

2 Likes

@AIMR scroll down, there’s a bag made from scrappy bits of African print fabrics.

I follow her and made this bag from scrappy bits left over from my Aboriginal prints quilt…

posted it last year

8 Likes

That is just lovely.

1 Like

So beautiful!!

1 Like

I just received from @MightyMitochondria. And I am so happy. posting soon. Is the Gallery up?

5 Likes

Will get it up tonight, I promise!!

How exciting. I can’t wait to see that scrappy goodness from a true Scrap Queen, MightyMitochondria!

3 Likes

Ooohhh, how exciting!

3 Likes

Gallery is up!

Post 'em if you’ve got 'em!

4 Likes

I did some cutting on the weekend, so I guess I have decided on one thing! I am umming and ahhing otherwise. I work best under pressure!

3 Likes

Same, lol. I’ve been plodding along on something with no real direction, hoping it will solidify with the looming swap deadline pressure. It usually does… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m feeling a bit in the staring at things cross-eyed phase also, but I’m ready to start moving a bunch of stuff into the attic, so that should help.

2 Likes

I made some good progress this weekend! I just have one little thing extra to make. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I finished something tonight…but I’m not sure what it is? Lol. It just kind of turned into something. I’ll prob send because @Magpie is cool with strangeness but now I need another idea since this one took a u turn somewhere… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I love the weird! You literally can not go wrong. Send it!

7 Likes

I have everything plotted and planned and will do the sewing starting tomorrow. Let’s just say I might need to make some more batik scraps… :grin:

5 Likes

Dang it, I have had a very sad fail. Usually I can turn those around but not this time. I just don’t like it & I’d never send it. Poop.
Some other things are turning out though. Three days of ironing bits of fabric is paying off nicely!

4 Likes