Complete - Sew Scrappy Swap

That is just lovely.

1 Like

So beautiful!!

1 Like

I just received from @MightyMitochondria. And I am so happy. posting soon. Is the Gallery up?

5 Likes

Will get it up tonight, I promise!!

How exciting. I can’t wait to see that scrappy goodness from a true Scrap Queen, MightyMitochondria!

3 Likes

Ooohhh, how exciting!

3 Likes

Gallery is up!

Post 'em if you’ve got 'em!

4 Likes

I did some cutting on the weekend, so I guess I have decided on one thing! I am umming and ahhing otherwise. I work best under pressure!

3 Likes

Same, lol. I’ve been plodding along on something with no real direction, hoping it will solidify with the looming swap deadline pressure. It usually does… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m feeling a bit in the staring at things cross-eyed phase also, but I’m ready to start moving a bunch of stuff into the attic, so that should help.

2 Likes

I made some good progress this weekend! I just have one little thing extra to make. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I finished something tonight…but I’m not sure what it is? Lol. It just kind of turned into something. I’ll prob send because @Magpie is cool with strangeness but now I need another idea since this one took a u turn somewhere… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I love the weird! You literally can not go wrong. Send it!

7 Likes

I have everything plotted and planned and will do the sewing starting tomorrow. Let’s just say I might need to make some more batik scraps… :grin:

5 Likes

Dang it, I have had a very sad fail. Usually I can turn those around but not this time. I just don’t like it & I’d never send it. Poop.
Some other things are turning out though. Three days of ironing bits of fabric is paying off nicely!

4 Likes

Oh no! What a bummer. I had a fail too. It was something I’d made before and I tried to make it extra fancy and failed. But I guess that was a learning lesson. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried something I saw online that looked cute but just didn’t work out so well. Bias cut stuff, I should have known to stabilize it first, DUH! Maybe it’s salvagable, I hate to waste anything. Not for this swap though. That’s ok, I dreamt solutions to the other things I’m working on & am about to get into the studio now.

3 Likes

We need a thread for epic craft fails. :rofl:

3 Likes

There totally is one! Stitch & Botch.

1 Like

I have my box all packaged up and ready to send to @photojenn. I’m going to drop it off at the post office tomorrow on my way into work. Well, I’ll probably be running late like normal and it’ll be after work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have some things done, but I’m still tinkering. I realized I forgot the “sew” part for one of my items, lol. Whoops. It still came out cool!

5 Likes