COMPLETE : Miniature Make a Friend Swap S/U Jan 27 to Feb 6 SO March 15, 2021

Are you talking “kill it” as in rock that look or erase it from our lives forever?

If rock it, the rumpled yet elegant linen look.

If remove it from our sight, ridiculously fashionable, uncomfortable and tottery high heeled shoes.

3 Likes

I think you can take that question any way it leads you. I just borrowed it from an ice breaker website!

Agreed! Generally could care less what anyone wears but we really don’t need to see your undergarments and explain to kids…pull them up

2 Likes

i am so unaware of fashion, so i def shouldn’t comment, but i also vote to ditch the high heeled shoes.

I second the execution of high heels.

And bras while we’re at it.

5 Likes

I’m pretty good at ignoring fashion trends I don’t like (of which there are plenty - saggy pants and high heels would both go on my list too) if I could really kill one for everyone it would be strong perfume / body spray. Even when the scent is nice they can make my eyes water and getting a whole bunch competing in one small room is torture. Blech!
I’d seriously like to go back in time and do something terrible to the inventor of Axe in particular.

3 Likes

I agree with the strong perfumes and body sprays. They give a lot of people headaches. I would love to get rid of them all! Other than that, I don’t care what people wear.

The fashion I would love to ROCK again are the overalls I practically lived in all through college. Those were amazing.

2 Likes

I miss doc Martin’s and chucks, but neither are supportive enough for my old, tired feet! :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

I’d love to have some Doc Martin’s like I used to have in highschool.
I still wear chucks though, can’t do without them.

2 Likes

I still have a pair of docs, not the boot, the low tie ones. They come out on Halloween sometimes. Arch supports in everything these days. And not a heel in sight.

I would also kill those long lasting laundry and dryer scents. You just can’t get rid of them.

1 Like

I’m not very good at being up to date with fashion. I’m also not a fan of stiletto high heels or overpoweringly strong scents.

As far as rocking something, I love my Doc Martens in the winter - I have three pairs!

Yeah so I never learn…don’t assemble while you’re suppose to be paying attention to a meeting UGH!!!

2 Likes

I am official DONE with my medium (well, it turned big) item! Now to think on my small. I have an idea but haven’t settled.

2 Likes

Lots of senders already! I’m excited to see packages show up and be posted in the gallery!

(There’s still almost a week left, so no worries if you are still working!)

1 Like

I’m glad I reread the rules, I had forgotten to add one thing, but no worries, I attended choir rehearsal and did a bit of crafting at the same time. The miracle of Zoom.

We’ve already have an awesome package in our gallery!

3 Likes

It’s send outs today. Please let me and your partner know if you will need a few extra days. We’ve got a lot in transit; I’m super excited to see the gallery fill up!

Went to the PO yesterday and Kiosk was down. Now I have to brave the overheated, somewhat crowded lobby. OH well, double mask it up and go.

Update. Mailed today!

2 Likes

And I received from @Whistlefish, she nailed it! Perfect matchup. I’ll post soon, it’s a busy Friday.

P.S. I get my 2nd Covid shot today. Celebrate!

4 Likes