COMPLETE : Miniature Make a Friend Swap S/U Jan 27 to Feb 6 SO March 15, 2021

:grinning: :heart_eyes: :heart: seem to be my favourites.

3 Likes

I thought this swap might be full of my former swap partners. However, I think I have only swapped with the lovely @Lynx. I am excited to make a new friend and I am impatient for the sign up period to end! :grinning:

2 Likes

I hope more people join! It was so much fun last time!

2 Likes

I think it’s this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and this :smile:

1 Like

My most used is probably :laughing:. But I love adding them to anything…the objects are fantastic.

Like my flower garden here:
:person_fencing::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::hibiscus::tulip::sunflower::wilted_flower::blossom::person_fencing:

(I put fencing around it. :joy:)

11 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?

:badminton: Badminton! It’s so fun! My family and I play in the summer in our backyard. Most of the time we don’t even put a net up, we just paddle back and forth. It’s quite a workout! :badminton:

1 Like

Archery!

1 Like

Volleyball! I used to play when I spent a year abroad in the UK - although I’m actually way too small for volleyball :rofl:

2 Likes

The only sport I’ve ever been good at is crew (rowing) so probably that!

3 Likes

I would be a spectator, I’m not good at sports and tend to get hurt when I try :confused:

2 Likes

Completed my Q hopefully I qualify I always loved the make a friend swap!!!

Weather: I honestly like both! I am a New England girl and love the changes in seasons. I love hot hot hot and do not have AC and even when vacationing we don’t use the AC. But, I love the snow as well. I did live in Montreal for a stinkt and nope you can keep the -40F weather LOL But 0F-100F I’m fine

Olympics - Field hockey. I played competitively when I was younger so now I’d probably die trying but I’d have fun in the process!

2 Likes

We’re so happy to have you in the swap, @Bugaboo!

1 Like

Thanks foe joining us @Bugaboo!

i would have to sit right next to @Raury. sports and i do not mix. unless hiking became an olympic sport. then i would be in it to win it.

1 Like

Hey, it’s YOUR Olympics, so :trophy: goes to you for hiking!

2 Likes

Hiking should he an Olympic sport. Put a go pro on each athlete. That would be fun to watch!

1 Like

Switching tracks, we’ve got a few teachers on this site and in this swap, so:

If you had to teach a class on one thing, what would you teach?

I think I would teach spelling and grammar. There/their/they’re, you’re/your, too/to,two irregardless

Or art…because art class is fun!

3 Likes

Twenty years ago at my first teaching job we had a week called Intensive. Teachers could offer any course they wanted. They could be half day or whole day courses. Some had a cost and some were free. A few teachers even planned week-long trips. I taught 1/2 day classes in floral design. Long after I left that school I received a postcard from a girl thanking me. She became a florist because of that Intensive.
I would absolutely LOVE to teach floral design again. We had an absolute ball!

5 Likes

That is a really cool story! And, wow, you’ve been teaching a long time!

1 Like