Sister's bridal shower fandom collection

when my sister got engaged, and i knew i would be throwing the bridal shower, i got the crazy idea to cross stitch nerdy/love quotes as decor for the festivities. granted, the party itself had an overall theme to look suited for an 8 year old’s birthday party, so why not add some chaos projects to it? i know at least one of these i ferociously worked on during an 8 hour drive to disneyland, all to fit within the short time frame we had when figuring out her school schedule (in idaho) to line up with the bridal shower (here in CA)
in the end, i was super stoked with the results, and finally having a cross stitch set that i didn’t realize my mistakes when it was too far gone. 4 years later, she texted me to let me know they’re all FINALLY up on display in their apartment.
(of course, the only photos i have of them are under glass, so i apologize for weird glare on some)

23 Likes

These are so geek-tacular! Love all of them. You’ve given me some ideas for gifts for my husband…

2 Likes

Too sweet. I’m suddenly hoping a loved one gets married soon so I can make some of these.

2 Likes

Love these. Great project that’s obviously appreciated.

I’m guessing if I convert the binary I’ll get love?

3 Likes

You are such a great sister! I can really feel the wuv :smile::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Simply amazing! All of them!

1 Like

Absolute Wowness. Every single one of those pieces is just amazing.

1 Like

I love the last one. “I love you. I know.” Hehe. Bazinga!

1 Like

What a terrific idea for bridal shower decor. Love it!

1 Like

that’s at least what the pattern told me!
hopefully it isn’t actually some other 4 letter word :rofl:

1 Like

So much stitching!!! Awesomely geeky. :nerd_face:

1 Like

These are hilarious! and so much work!! I’m sure she loved them and all the guests were ga-ga.

:metal:

1 Like

Fab stitching! So many great projects!

Great projects! And how great that they are still in use in their home.