Sloth infinity scarf

I am sewing from my stash these days and while digging through a bin of fabric I found this soft drapey sloth fabric. Perfect for an infinity scarf!

19 Likes

Eeeeee, that is so cute!! You’re right; perfect use for that adorable fabric!!

I hope we can do some crafternoons or something together soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I neeeeeeeeed this! I love it so much! Sloths are the best, and this is some awesome fabric :sloth::heart:

3 Likes

Looking closer at the words like “I am looking at the dream,” I strongly suspect this is some Japanese fabric. I already REALLY miss the fabric store near my apartment in Osaka!

3 Likes

OOH, this is soooo cute!! Perfect execution.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that is going to get a lot of comments when you wear it because it is ammmazing!

2 Likes

Adorable fabric, love the colors, and it looks so soft! Darling accessory!

2 Likes

Yes, I believe I bought it at a sewing expo, where there was a booth of imported Japanese fabrics. I got a few cat prints I haven’t used yet either, in a flat cotton good for quilting. So cute!

1 Like

I am working on the last batches of STUFF from the parents’ house, after that is cleared out I can have you over for kitties & crafting!

1 Like

This is perfect. I love the drapeyness and the fabric!

1 Like

The fabric is wonderful and I love the drape!

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

Lovely scarf!

1 Like

Glad you are using the good stuff to make things for yourself!

I never thought to make an infinity scarf from fabric! How cute for warmer climates like mine but with air conditioning out of control in public places!

Hope to see more!

1 Like

CUTE! I rather like the juxtaposition of someone wearing sloths to work!

2 Likes