That is the sweetest thing! Awww!

2 Likes

These hoops are the sweetest!! Beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

Your Me and Him hoops are very sweet!

2 Likes

These are so perfect. I love them so much. :heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

You guys are all awesome! I love all of these offerings.

1 Like

Here are the finished hoops: Home is where we are together

2 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s home stitching! My entry is very useful around my home - our wifi password. :grin: At first I was thinking of something like “Home is where your wifi connects automatically,” but after this popped into my head I couldn’t not do it.

17 Likes

Funny! Perfect take on the theme.

2 Likes

I love the font and colorways! Great job!

:metal:

2 Likes

That is hilariously perfect!! Inspired :sparkles:

2 Likes

I love when cross stitch can be functional! :smile:

2 Likes

ha ha very clever! The letter is so neatly done and I love the border…the frame makes it look so formal …

2 Likes

We are finishing up our Home theme today and going into a new one tomorrow. I have been holding off telling you want this prize is this month. I really want it to be a surprise. I will announce the random drawing winner tomorrow.

I am so excited about February’s theme. I can’t wait to see what everyone is going to do with it.

4 Likes

Eek!!! So much excitement! I can hardly wait!

1 Like

@kittykill Thank you for running this…I normally don’t do much needlework but this thread has inspired me and taught me a lot…I just love seeing the various takes on the theme as well…

I can’t wait to see February’s theme and what my fellow participants do with it…so much fun!!

3 Likes

It’s February 1st here already - I SO want to know what the new theme is!!!

I haven’t done much embroidery for ages, and I do love it - this Stitchalong has been an inspiration!

3 Likes

I am also really excited about the new theme! I’m itching for new crafty inspiration. :blush:

1 Like

Wait for me! Wait for me! I got my stitch done! YAY!

Still needs an iron and I’m not sure how I’ll display, but the stitching is done.

OK, now we can get excited about Feb, lol. :smile:

15 Likes

Oooh, Abbee. That’s so cool. Not to add more work for you, but you could add the names of your family members in their rooms! And maybe frame it for a room in your house.

4 Likes

That turned out so great!

2 Likes