Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

You’re so speedy! Love it!

2 Likes

I love this! I need something like this in my life! Where did you get the pattern or is it yours?

3 Likes

Wow! I love the 3-d embellishments with the embroidery!

3 Likes

Thanks all. The pattern is from the kitschy stitched on etsy. The flowers are from a banner I made last year.

2 Likes

How cool! I love the combination of embroidery and felt

2 Likes

I am sitting in my brand new pretty blue (no longer brown) couch working on my March offering.

6 Likes

I forgot to add my Ostara swap creations to the stitch along! For the spring theme I have a rabbit doily and two crow mini hooplas. The hooplas are 1-2" wide.

9 Likes

I really love your Ostara piece and those others are teeny tiny…so cute!

3 Likes

I love that stitched doily!!

3 Likes

I love all those pieces.

2 Likes

After doing a heck-of-a-lotta fill stitch the last several months, I knew I wanted something simpler for March.

What does the start of Spring mean to me? It usually means back to soccer practices, smelly soccer bags, seeing my soccer family, preparing to cheer for my favorite goalie and left forward being coached by their dad in another season of rec soccer.

Usually. Thanks coronavirus for postponing life.

So I stitched up a fiery soccer ball for my March offering.

8 Likes

You also picked a great background…and what a great “in your face” reply to the frustrations many are facing…good for you!!! Love it!

3 Likes

These colors are fantastically vibrant!

2 Likes

Very summer fun!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Here is my interpretation of the March theme.

As pictures were uploading our governor announced that all schools are closed until May 1. Hope is most definitely needed in this time of uncertainty.

14 Likes

This is the perfect entry. And, it is beautiful.

2 Likes

Epic, MM.

2 Likes

Beautiful @MightyMitochondria!! A definite ray of sunshine through the gloom.

2 Likes

Love this!

1 Like