Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

The moon lady creeps me out for some reason :see_no_evil:
Beautiful stitching as usual though!

I think last year I stitched something moon so I think I’ll try do something with the sun this year

1 Like

I have a plan in mind, but I have to wait until some supplies I ordered arrived. I was encouraged by the out of the box thinking last month!

4 Likes

This designer patterns are creepy but I really like them.

2 Likes

Normally that would be right up my alley but not this one!

1 Like

My supplies arrived and I have started Aug’s!

2 Likes

I was inspired by all the out of the box thinking last month, so my offering this month includes cute little wool felted items.

More info and a bunch of photos here.

2 Likes

Oh I just love it!

1 Like

Here is my August offering. I ended up doing the moon since I’ve had this pattern forever waiting to be stitched! It’s called Night Garden

14 Likes

That’s so pretty! The colours really pop against the black.

2 Likes

That is really beautiful!

2 Likes

It is beautiful!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Really pretty Lindy!

2 Likes

Here is my August stitch!

I made this double sided scrappy badge. I was really inspired by lillyluistudio’s “good witch/bad witch” aesthetic for this one. I’m not quite as happy with my version, but it works. :slight_smile:

Here’s the “good witch” sun side:

And the “bad witch” moon side:

7 Likes

Made this month for a friend’s new august baby :sun_with_face: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

11 Likes

Wow, I love it! The frame really elevates the piece. Welcome to Lettuce Craft! :smiley:

1 Like

@Abbeeroad I really like the double sided badge–especially the moon!

@cabbagepatchadult Welcome to Lettuce! That frame is just perfect for your stitching! I really like it!

2 Likes

Nice to see the finished piece, @Abbeeroad! I had no idea where you were going with this except I knew it would be scrappy fabulous! I love the sun!

@cabbagepatchadult Welcome! That is really a lovely piece…the background is perfect!

3 Likes

@Abbeeroad what a cool concept! I like it!

Welcome @cabbagepatchadult! I really like that piece. The frame is perfect!

2 Likes

Announcement Time!

The winner for August is @cabbagepatchadult! YAHOO! congrats!

Now for September!
The theme for September is Fall/Autumn. I don’t care what the thermometer says, September is fall! It is time for leaves to turn colors, pumpkin spice to wake up from its slumber and the sweaters to make an appearance. Stitch up what falls means to you. The same rules as always apply. You have until September 30th to present your project.

Just a little FYI, October’s theme will be Halloween.

7 Likes