Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Perfectly stitched piece, AIMR. Great work!

1 Like

I don’t remember the last time I embroidered anything. I guess Lettuce Craft (and new beginnings) has inspired me to go find my threads! We’ll see if I can finish anything for this month!

10 Likes

Looking good! I’m stitching after a long break too :grinning:

1 Like

@AIMR that is great. I love it.

So I stitched this today, inspired by “home”. A mushroom, why it means home to me, is not really a story I can tell. I wanted something to work on today as part of my make something every day in January resolution. This stitchalong was the inspiration.

18 Likes

I am mesmerized by the background fabric. Is it painted or a batik? So pretty and perfect for your project. Is that stumpwork?

So awesome!

2 Likes

Yes it is a batik, really nice, I think someone sent it to me in a swap once. And yes it is stump work, I created a thread for it, that has another photo or show the depth (height?) of it. Stumpwork mushroom

3 Likes

That is fab! I love the fabric you chose too

2 Likes

Beautiful stitching, and ooh, that fabric!

2 Likes

Progress pic. My own pattern.

14 Likes

Those clouds! They are so sweet and perfect.

4 Likes

Such delicate stitching, and beautiful colours!

1 Like

I love you used [what appears to be] a linen or coarse solid cotton. the clouds are dreamy shiver

super crush your work, @jemimah

2 Likes

Aw, thank you! I’m going to share the pattern when it’s done. :cloud: :star:

2 Likes

@Edel. Your mushroom is so cool! Great job.

1 Like

That’s really generous! Thank you!

2 Likes

@jemimah, @Edel, and @Mountains_and_Clouds you all have lovely projects!

Here are my “home” themed stitches so far. Indiana is still in progress. I will use the monthly stitch along themes to make crazy quilt blocks for a project bag.

6 Likes

@MightyMitochondria what a sweet wee little house. I am excited to see Indiana finished. I love the project bag idea.

1 Like

That little house is so cute.

1 Like

As much as I love completed project threads, I love seeing everyone’s WIPs. Here’s the progress I’ve made on mine. So many happy little trees!

9 Likes

I love seeing the wips also!

hmmm? Lots of cute trees…now I am curious to see the whole thing completed.

3 Likes