Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

I always thought this stitch along was for cross stitch and embroidery only. I was so excited to see KittyKills little elf doll that I wrote to her to ask if the project I was working on would fit. She said I could post. :tada:
December-Baby, It’s cold outside

I made the felt red panda doll a couple of months ago, but I felt she needed something to wear in the cold weather. The cape and boots are from a pattern, I just winged the mittens.
I ordered a starter embroidery kit for Christmas and I hope to learn some in the coming year, so hopefully, you’ll see me over here more often. :blush:

14 Likes

So cute! I’d like a cloak like that!

1 Like

I just love the embroidered details on the coat…makes me wonder why we don’t embroider our own clothing more…it used to be quite common to embellish clothing…

Adorable!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I love trying to stretch the stitch prompts. Glad you posted and can’t wait to see your embroidery! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@AIMR - I totally want to do more embroidered clothing!

3 Likes

That little cloak is so adorable!

1 Like

Wow @gozer, that one is really lovely! The panda as well as her retro outfit.

Here’s mine for the month:

Just finished this to send as a card (post ) and then realized it also fits the theme for the stitchalong.

13 Likes

ha ha ha that is so adorably punny!

2 Likes

@Immaculata, the dachshund card is adorable! He looks happy.
Side Note: I can’t believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

1 Like

Here is my December embroidery!

17 Likes

It’s beautiful!

Lovely and graceful!

It looks so simple in its elegance, but I know it was a lot of stitching - just beautiful! The patterned fabric is fun, too.

2 Likes

ugh…lol…it was a lot of boring stitching but I broke it up by using different greens…I thought the original pattern that used only one green would be too flat anyway…I might make some removable decorations for it next year if I can figure out how to keep them on…that I why I left the back undone…or, maybe not…lol

5 Likes

I love it plain, but you could use stuff glued to stud earring blanks for ornaments. Loop garland on the front and loosely baste it from the back to remove easily. Or wrap around the earrings.

4 Likes

It’s absolutely gorgeous!

That is a genius idea!

1 Like

You are so clever! I backed the fabric after I was done with fusible fleece to give it a bit of substance and to make it less sheer…so it would stand up to earring backs!

I also like it plain, but I don’t have room in my craft room for a tree so I thought this would work out on my wall as my tiny tree!

3 Likes

That is so pretty!

Thanks! It was easy to do because I just used the stab stitch…it called for a split stitch but I just could not see well enough to split the threads so I just willy-nillied it…you know I can do the stab stitch best…lol

2 Likes

Reindeer. :slight_smile:

11 Likes