Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Thanks! It was easy to do because I just used the stab stitch…it called for a split stitch but I just could not see well enough to split the threads so I just willy-nillied it…you know I can do the stab stitch best…lol

2 Likes

Reindeer. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Majestic!

1 Like

Oooooh, magnets! Back the hoop with metal, like the lid from a cookie or candy tin, and glue decorations to tiny magnets.

Upgrade: mount the hoop on top of a shallow tin (like altoids), and store the decorations inside.

5 Likes

Another great idea! I have a fruitcake tin lid that might fit perfectly!

3 Likes

Got off my duff and finished.

See the post here…Crow Cross-stitch - My Familiar

12 Likes

Love the black and white, gorgeous crow!

Just designed a new cross stitch, the letter p for my GD. I need a hand project for tv binging. It’s small and I’ll post when it starts looking like something.

Announcement time!

The winner for December 2020 is…@MightyMitochondria! Congrats!

The theme for January 2021 is…Let’s Go on a Trip!
It has been months since we have been able to travel but we can still see new and exotic places in our stitching projects. Stitch up anywhere you would like to travel. It could be another country, the bottom of the sea or up into space. Have fun with this theme, it can be anything you like-it’s your trip (no guilt trips are allowed!)

The same rules as always apply! Go pack those bags!

10 Likes

Awww…thank you!

Let’s Go On a Trip sounds like a marvelous theme! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats!

Trippin’ sounds like a fun theme, but will the anti-drug people be uncomfortable with it?

Oh, waaaaaait…

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to participate the last few months of last year, but I love January’s theme! There is one place on my bucket list that I REALLY want to go to and I think that is what I will probably stitch up.

5 Likes

I like this! Its got me thinking…:thinking: I might have an idea for this one.

4 Likes

Well, so much for me cross stitching on very expensive nice Belgian linen…ugh…I got about an inch done in a hour! My eyes are just not suited for this…and, even though I wore my handy dandy magnifying goggles, I still did not like doing this…there is a reason aida cloth was invented…lol…does anyone have a source where I can get some colors like red and blue? I have black and white only

3 Likes

123Stitch has a ton of colours to choose from!

2 Likes

I usually dye my aida but 123 Stitch is a great place to find cloth.

3 Likes

Thanks! I will check them out!

1 Like

A new little project. Any one see the letter P yet?

7 Likes

Yah know, I think I might actually deviate from this idea. I’m not sure what I would do with that final project, and I found a felt project that I am feeling more inspired by, so I will probably go this direction instead.

4 Likes

Oh man. I just purchased 2 patterns for this theme. I’ve never purchased a pattern before. I’m a little nervous, lol.

5 Likes