Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

More praise for mall food!

Great stitchery.

1 Like

You know what I love about malls as a tourist? They usually have clean bathrooms! Clean bathrooms, a/c, cheap food and wifi. Great stop for a short break on a hot summer day.

I remember when my friend was 8 months pregnant in the middle of a heatwave. In my country, hardly anyone has a/c and the apartment she lived in was like 95-100 degrees (top floor under the flat roof). We spent days hanging out at the mall, buying food at the grocery store in the basement.

4 Likes

YESSSSS!!! Love it.

1 Like

And a camper. These are so fun and easy. We spent Saturday in the garden and all the sunshine keeps me thinking of camping, canoeing, and of course, lounging by a lake.

8 Likes

This is going to be such a treasured piece @marionberries :smiley:

We always go op shopping when on holidays @steiconi & @Immaculata … always on the hunt for a treasure!

@seeuudee I love your stitched panel, it’s going to be a beautiful cushion :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad to be able to enter a little something again! It’s been a few months.

Growing plants, both indoors and outdoors, is one of my favourite pastimes. I stitched this one on a scrap of very light blue aida while attending a boring online course for work. It’s from the most recent issue of CrossStitcher magazine. The picture is not great, at this time of day it’s a bit difficult to take photographs indoors.

12 Likes

Ooo…I love that!

1 Like

That’s so pretty!

1 Like

So pretty, love that the plants are not just in pots :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just like in real life!

Seeds were a gift from work, they’re supposed to grow into edible flowers.

9 Likes

Now that is an unusual (and sort of scary) looking teapot! I does make a nice plant container! :slight_smile: Hope you have lovely flowers for looking at and eating!

Such lovely stitching this month!

1 Like

I love that so much :two_hearts:

It’s a modern interpretation of this classic wedding gift:
https://images.app.goo.gl/Dhkb9WmoPQeXFnt8A

1 Like

I know everyone here can relate to this:
20210425_212343

All those leftover pieces of embroidery thread from other projects…not enough to do an entire pattern, but too good to throw away…

I decided to periodically find patterns (this one was found free on the web!)that used a lot of little bits of thread. This was supposed to be for March, but I got too busy to finish it. Better late than never…all made with colors and pieces from my “leftovers” tin…which is why some of the colors seem to be variegated…some are three strands, some are two strands, and some are single strands…whatever worked…

I love this tiny snail!

snail

16 Likes

It’s so pretty! The wee bugs, oh man gawd, I can’t stand it!

1 Like

Thanks…they were tiny! It is a six inch hoop…

It’s beautiful!

1 Like

I love it!!!

1 Like

What a charming vintage feel it has, like a stitch sampler from the '70s.

3 Likes