Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

It looks fab! Way to save it. I love your take on it.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear April’s theme!

4 Likes

This is such a great save, it looks intentional!

I don’t think I’ll finish in time, but it doesn’t matter. Embroidery is my safe place during stressful times and I’ve really enjoyed March’s piece so far.

6 Likes

I finished this a few days ago and just remembered I have to share it before the month ends.

I decided to make something small this time, and will use this as a patch once I know what I want to cover in patches. I’m thinking either a jacket or some kind of bag, but I have yet to decide which.

It’s an original design, the idea was that I’ve got spring on my mind, or something like that. I know I saw something similar before but none of the pictures I found were similar. I tried to make the flowers more visible, but in the end I decided to make a lot of tiny ones, and that might be the only thing I would change. Ok, maybe it would have been a better choice picking a lighter or darker fabric.

11 Likes

Yes, happy Spring on the mind! Freedom and glorious weather!

3 Likes

It sure is :smiley: makes me happy when I feel the heat on my skin, even though it’s still cold.

1 Like

That’s really interesting! Love the flower hair…

3 Likes

She’s really quite lovely.

3 Likes

Yes, I love the warm (NOT HOT) days, but still cold. Spring and Fall is the best. This patch is glorious!

3 Likes

It’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

LOVE IT!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Now I can see it! I was looking on a phone and that is just too teeny. Very cool design.

2 Likes

That is absolutely breathtaking! WOW!

Announcement Time!

The winner of the random drawing for March is: @Lynx! Congrats!

The theme for April is a bit funky but fun. You will be stitching something using your initials. For example: My initials are PP so I can stitch a pink poodle or pissed off panda. Get the idea? You can add small words if you wish (like a Pig eating a pancake), just as long as the main piece features your initials. Same rules as always apply.

10 Likes

AWESOME theme!!

Congrats @Lynx!!

3 Likes

Oh, yay! Thanks!! Love the new theme!

4 Likes

Congrats @Lynx

Great theme! Now to think of something to go with my initials…

3 Likes

Congrats @Lynx!!

Oh, this is a fun theme! I have no idea what I’ll do, lol. Love it!

3 Likes

Hooray for @Lynx! @kittykill that theme is fantastic! Oh, the wheels are turning!

3 Likes

Congrats, @Lynx!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Lynx :smiley:

2 Likes