Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Here’s mine for this month! It’s an old kit that I was given by someone else and that had been a WIP for years. The kit didn’t come with enough orange thread and that’s why it was a UFO for so long.

Now I just need to find a purpose for it! I’m never really sure what to do with those mini kits.

6 Likes

That is so beautiful!

2 Likes

Really pretty little piece! I like using little pieces like this as maybe a focal point on a fabric basket or put into a placemat or tablerunner with some patchwork. It would also be cute in the cover of a notebook…

3 Likes

I turned a small piece into a drawer sachet. I think I zigzag stitched around the edge (using my sewing machine), then I crocheted a picot border. Then, I turned that into a little pillow that I stuffed with fiberfill and lavender.

6 Likes

Great ideas! I’ve got several of those small pieces lying around, I will try out some of those ideas!

3 Likes

Great minds think alike :smiley: I also have a pile of embroidery pieces that I need to make into something I can enjoy or for a nice gift. I’m determined to use them, so I made my mushroom village into something yesterday!

It’s a simple little folder with some pockets. It’s the right size for some correspondence supplies, or it could work for a small sketchbook and pencils, or something like that.

13 Likes

That’s a great idea for your piece!

This is sadly going to be my first month this year without an offering.

3 Likes

Life gets busy. It is always lovely to see your creations. We will all look forward to your next one, whenever that may be. :heart:

3 Likes

Lovely…exactly what I was imagining with these little pieces…and practical as well…

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous! The fabric choices are perfect.

2 Likes

I love this!!

2 Likes

Love the colors of that pumpkin piece.

1 Like

Thank you! Have you decided what to make with your little pumpkin yet? It’s very cute, I like the little flower with it :grinning:

I don’t know about you guys, but I either do something with an embroidered piece immediately, or it languishes in my unfinished pile for AGES. I still have my pieces from the January and February stitchalong themes waiting for some attention …

I’m so impressed at how many wonderful creative pieces you’ve done - looking forward to seeing what you make when you do have some time again!

4 Likes

Ah! Such cute fall stitches! Love the notebook cover!

3 Likes

I love those mushrooms and little pumpkin!

I also need to figure out what to do with my finished pieces… most of them just sit in a pile in my craft room! I do hang a few up and part with one if it’s something someone I’m swapping with would like. The notebook is a great idea!

4 Likes

I really wanted to participate each month, but shit happened and soon it’s October, doesn’t matter, I’ll try my best to join :smiley:

A lot of cute and cool projects has been created so far since I went sort of MIA, so much skills!

3 Likes

Here’s my fall stitch! I started this so early I thought I’d be ahead of the game but here I am on the last day of the month posting…

I haven’t even ironed the hoop marks out lol. It will eventually be a mask…fall-y flower and leaves. Just in time for flu season! Ha!

11 Likes

It’s so pretty!! :maple_leaf: :blossom: :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

This is so gorgeous.

2 Likes

That’s a wonderful mask.

2 Likes