Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Announcement Time!

The winner for September is @Immaculata! Congrats!

The theme for October is Halloween (duh, like I wouldn’t pick that). Have some spooky stitchy fun! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Same rules as always apply. :ghost:

8 Likes

Yay!!! Thanks :smile: now I really need to decide what to do with it soon. Can’t just leave it lying around!

2 Likes

Congrats, @Immaculata!

Haha! I don’t have a plan for this month yet even though we had a heads up! :laughing:

2 Likes

I accidentally finished my Halloween stitching too early so I have to come up with a new one!

1 Like

I made some pumpkin/fall leaves/space masks in the last batch. See…

5 Likes

Here’s my October offering-a Halloween triptych. The patterns were sent to me by @lindyv321 in a swap and I absolutely love them. They’re 6, 5, and 4 inches respectively

8 Likes

Nice!!! Great trio!

Not my Oct entry, but wanted to share the completed embroidered mask!

Would have been nice if I had the whole thing done in Sept. :woman_facepalming:

11 Likes

It looks beautiful! You’re inspiring me to make a better quality mask for myself after the sloppy rushed ones I made way back when.

3 Likes

@bethntim they look great!!!

The mask is beautiful @Abbeeroad

3 Likes

These are so cute!! Nice work!

Your completed mask is really pretty @Abbeeroad!

3 Likes

I love the old school feel of the cross stitch. The mask is beautiful. Sad we need masks but it is still beautiful.

I am working on my piece. I hope to have it done by next week.

5 Likes

Here is my entry for this month.

12 Likes

Can monsters be cute? Because I think this pair might have nailed it! :heart:

1 Like

Super cute!!! This proves monsters can definitely be cute.

1 Like

I love them!!!

2 Likes

Those monsters are too cute…and I know you have a collection of the Frankensteins!!!

1 Like

Hey, for once my current project aligned with the Stitch-Along theme. Woo hoo! This is a Satsuma Street kit called “Mister Cat”, and I just managed to get him finished in time for Halloween.

(He’s slightly more vibrant-looking IRL; this is what I get for taking pictures at 9:00 at night… :roll_eyes:)

14 Likes

He’s awesome!!

2 Likes

That is so great!

2 Likes

He’s spec-cat-ular!

3 Likes