Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

I love this!

2 Likes

Can I join the stitch a long with a piece I already posted in its own thread?

3 Likes

Yep! To be eligible for the drawing, the piece has to have been made in this month.

5 Likes

Here’s my Sugar Skull Monkey, the happy end result of many misteaks!

13 Likes

But so worth it! Totally creative and well done!

2 Likes

Ooh, all the different stitches and textures…!

2 Likes

Here’s my October offering…he might go with my Halloween costume I’ll be wearing later… :wink:

14 Likes

Everyone’s October stitches are so cute!! You guys are all so clever!!

I don’t really do Halloween decor (it’s not traditionally a big thing here), but I figure you can never have too many cats! :smile_cat: So I made this little cat today. I was inspired by the wonky hand drawn designs in my vintage Japanese embroidery book, but I drew this one myself.

After a rough few days it was really nice to sit and stitch quietly for a few hours - thanks for the inspiration!

15 Likes

I love this one!

In my country Halloween isn’t really a thing either, but as a former goth kid I love Halloween! I didn’t really decorate for anything except for Christmas until 2020, The Year We Didn’t Leave The House. But I think I will do it every year from now on.

3 Likes

Correct!..You can absolutely never have too many cats, especially when they’re as adorable as this one!

3 Likes

All these entries are fantastic! Here is my Halloween hoop

The pattern is from Urban Threads

11 Likes

Oh man! I am so loving all the entries!

2 Likes

I love the vintage-y feel to it!

1 Like

Embroidery is so soothing. I take it with me to the doctor and dentist, and lost myself in stitching.

Your cat is great, now I want to stitch one!

2 Likes

Cool (and a bit scary) cat @lindyv321!! that design has a lot of impact!

@Abbeeroad your porg is super cute! Did you get a picture of your Halloween costume?

@steiconi that monkey is so well done! the flower stitching is gorgeous :cherry_blossom:

@wittychild Mister Cat is too fabulous! the brights on the black look so great!

@kittykill your classic Frankensteins are adorable! I love the the soft vintage-y colours too

We’re the same, we don’t really decorate for anything, even our Christmas tree is a minimalist plywood one. But I think it might be fun to change the decor a bit more through the year - we do spend a lot of time at home. Of course, I need summer decor now, maybe it’s time to find some pineapples and cocktail umbrellas :grinning: :palm_tree: :pineapple: :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Here’s my costume! We missed you at the zoom for sure!

I’m hipster Leia lol. My shirt says “I’m from Alderaan you’ve probably never heard of it.” :laughing:

12 Likes

Hahaha! that’s brilliant!

2 Likes

Will there be a theme for November?

Ack! Sorry! With all that has been going on my mind is crazy.

I will post it officially tomorrow but the theme is:

Into the Woods.
Trees, leaves, little critters or big bad wolves, stitch up anything wood or forest related.

5 Likes

thanks! That sounds like fun!