Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

That is fabulous! I love the texture.

1 Like

Announcement Time! The winner of November is @bethntim@ Way to go!

The theme for December is…Baby, It’s Cold Outside! You can stitch anything that is wintery to you. It could be a nice hot chocolate, a winter scene or a saucy little elf. There are number of winter themed holidays if that puts the sparkle in your tinsel. The same rules apply, as usual! Have tons of fun!

10 Likes

no way! coolness!

1 Like

Ooh, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats @bethntim!

1 Like

Woohoo! Congrats!

1 Like

That stitch is GORGEOUS @Abbeeroad! Congratulations @bethntim

1 Like

That’s so beautiful, kind of looks like pieced vintage lace (hmmm, there’s an idea…).

Congratulations!

Tucson Christmas Eve is done, but it wound up mostly needle felting. Does that count as stitching???

More pix and words at Tucson Christmas Eve

BTW, I’m really enjoying the monthly themes. They let me plan out a project and have a deadline. Thank you!

8 Likes

That’s super cool and exciting!

2 Likes

This is wonderful!

1 Like

This came out so great! Love the bell harness.

I agree! It has been a great year of stitching thanks to this little stitchalong. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah! Glad you guys like them. What are some themes you would like to see next year?

1 Like

How about we do some country themed stitching? Something from a country like India, or Morocco, etc. It would be interesting to see the styles of stitching or a theme from them…

Plants…maybe specific, like tropical?

Self portrait?

For the New Year, how about a new beginnings theme…something hopeful, something you want to do, etc.

Stitch something about your life everyday?

2 Likes

Great ideas! Love “travel/destination,” plants (I like more generic vs specific prompts), and self-portrait!

How about…

• Monochromatic
  • Quotes or incorporated text
  • Books/television/movie/song inspired
  • Learn/use a new-to-you stitch
3 Likes

How about wacky holidays, like “Give a dog a ride on your bike day.”
(Ok, I made that one up, though I wouldn’t be astounded if it were real. And it’s maybe too specific.)
http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/index.htm . has an extensive list, including
January 20 Penguin Awareness Day

I love the idea of using techniques and themes from other countries.

How about challenges to incorporate a specific technique, like applique or beading?

3 Likes

Here’s my contribution. A little peppermint elf

13 Likes

the sound I just made was not human!!! that is so stinkin’ cute!!!

Lolololol. Adorable!

I love seeing these little dolls and this one is perfection with that face and those colors! :heart:

1 Like