STS Fall Market 2022 - swap ideas thread

I have a whole lot of paint pour, mini envies, mini notepads, photography notecards, and other odds and ends.

1 Like

Ooh, those hand-dyed yarns were always a dream!

1 Like

Yep! :hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™m interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are going to join, you can go ahead and head over to the Discussion thread.

Question, I planned this swap to start September 1st through - Mid-October/Early November. Do people have a preference? I was going to make it longer if we had more people. Is that okay?

2 Likes

I would love it to be longer!

1 Like

This always looks like such a fun swap but I donā€™t know what to put in my shop. Handwoven towels would be high on the points scale so Iā€™d need to think of smaller items I could offer.

3 Likes

Take a look at some of the old swaps for inspiration! I am sure we will love whatever yo make. And I agree, those handwoven towels are incredible and look like they take a long time!

Any of your mixed media would be lovely. tags, accordion books, etcā€¦

4 Likes

The full rules and how to set up a shop, etc have been added to the Discussion Thread.

That mini octopus was super cute!

Ooo! I miss the STS!! Definitely going to join!

4 Likes

That timeline works for me too. I have several new ceramic offerings and am working on ornamnents for vending during the holiday so I should have some of those available too. As far as interestsā€¦ for me specificallyā€¦ I love miniatures, small wall-art, and fiber arts. Hoopless hoop art is great, for example, as I am making a fabric book to keep lots of my fiber arts treasures in.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been working on a few things. :blush:

4 Likes

I bought some supplies this weekend so Iā€™d be able to make some things for this swap!

3 Likes

A little over 3 more weeks until the STS opens! Looking forward to seeing everyoneā€™s shop! :blush:

3 Likes

Is it crazy that I just got swap anxiety for a swap three weeks away? Ha! I have two items made and got supplies for about 4 more items this weekend, adn have plans for a couple more. I am sure I will be crafting and adding things to my shop too, so not too much pressure.

5 Likes

I think my biggest swap anxiety for this year is getting to the PO since my new school is not just down the road from the PO and making it to a PO within open hours on my drive to/from school will be trickyā€¦butā€¦when thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a way! I am excited for this next round.

4 Likes

the fall STS will open soon, if you are watching this thread please join us here in the current discussion topic! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like