STS Fall Market 2022 - swap ideas thread

I made extras of a project while I was working on the Book swap this weekend, before I even planned on starting this discussion, so I have one item ready. I have ideas for about three more. I should be able to get them done in time.
I hope we get a good crowd!

2 Likes

I’m also considering. I have ideas, but whether they make it into reality remains to be seen…

3 Likes

I have all sorts of things!

2 Likes

I super want to do this! I will start a little list of things to offer.

2 Likes

Ive never done one of these swaps. I’ll need to think what I can offer and have made ahead of time.

1 Like

What are some of the things people are looking for?

I can say I would love a knit/crochet hat. Gray if possible! :smiley:

I’m interested but new too! Between now and sign ups, I’ll get busy on somethings. I’m so excited! Looking forward to participating and contributing.

2 Likes

I know our members who previously offered hand dyed yarn aren’t active right now, but I always coveted it before I was a knitter, and now I’d actually have a use for it!

Otherwise, I really have no idea what I’d be looking for! :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh I’m itching for this one!

Whimsies- always looking for those! I think I have some supplies I could put up. As well as crafted stuff!

2 Likes

I’m considering this & trying to think of things I could make. Do people like amigurumi?

5 Likes

I have a whole lot of paint pour, mini envies, mini notepads, photography notecards, and other odds and ends.

1 Like

Ooh, those hand-dyed yarns were always a dream!

1 Like

Yep! :hearts:

1 Like

I’m interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are going to join, you can go ahead and head over to the Discussion thread.

Question, I planned this swap to start September 1st through - Mid-October/Early November. Do people have a preference? I was going to make it longer if we had more people. Is that okay?

2 Likes

I would love it to be longer!

1 Like

This always looks like such a fun swap but I don’t know what to put in my shop. Handwoven towels would be high on the points scale so I’d need to think of smaller items I could offer.

3 Likes

Take a look at some of the old swaps for inspiration! I am sure we will love whatever yo make. And I agree, those handwoven towels are incredible and look like they take a long time!

Any of your mixed media would be lovely. tags, accordion books, etc…

4 Likes