STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Maybe I’ll join this swap later. I’m in quite a few swaps right now and October tends to be one of the busiest times of the year for me besides December. Although, I do tend to craft mostly Halloween stuff so… we’ll see!

5 Likes

There are so many lovely things in all your shops! :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing the rest of the shops open too! :blush:

@irid3sc3nt I hope you will join us!

For anyone else thinking about joining, signups are open for almost 2 more weeks! :blush:

4 Likes

I have a few things to hopefully open tomorrow. A NBC Halloween countdown, resin pieces, diy kits too.

5 Likes

Got it!
Thx
I’m already window shopping even before I sign up!

3 Likes

Yes, plz save some surprises for those of us who have to join on the later end of the timeline!

@MelissaLeeDesigns, kits were on my mental wishlist, so you must be on the same wavelength as me! Looking forward to seeing what you have

3 Likes

I just got my shop up and running! Check it out!

5 Likes

I’m open. With a few things anyway. My boys start school tomorrow so hoping to create more and more

5 Likes

@thanate I love your ceramic dishes. They remind me of butterfly puddlers.

5 Likes

I just added a bunch of ceramic items to my shop…

7 Likes

My shop is open!

6 Likes

I think I have enough items to signup! :smile:

6 Likes

Whew! it’s been a busy claiming day today! :grin:

6 Likes

I’m Open! :grin: :tada:

Please let my know if you notice any mistakes or if you think my pricing is off :sweat_smile: I’ll be adding more as I finish & find things :heart:

4 Likes

Made my first claims and spent down my points. I’m hoping to get my claims mailed off tomorrow.

3 Likes

@jillybeans - I didn’t get any messages about claims, could you please invite me to all the claims? Thank you!

1 Like

Oh sorry, I messed it up! I will do that now!

2 Likes

No worries! And thanks!

1 Like

They are all fabulous!
I hope to join & get my shop open tomorrow in time to claim some wonderful goodies!

@Reinikka I’m thrilled to see you in this swap! Love your shop

7 Likes

Im heading into the office tomorrow so i will be sending. I have my eye on something, so i need the points!

5 Likes

Ok y’all. I logged onto LC yesterday for the first time in months and months and saw that this swap was happening RIGHT NOW! I love all your shops! :heart:

I currently have nothing to offer and other than a little beading I haven’t crafted in a while (work, carpal tunnel, a new auto immune disorder!), but I have lots of fabric and yarn in my stash and a few ideas that have been rolling around in my brain.

I might need to take it down to the wire before I sign up, but I’m going to try.

15 Likes