STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I’m eyeing something and just need a few more points! I’ll try to get some more added to my shop tonight. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! I have updated the points, if everyone could check to make sure their points match up that would be awesome! Thanks! STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2022 - #2 by bluebird

3 Likes

I just noticed this and closed down. lol. I think I may get to the post office today, otherwise it will be tomorrow. I will let you know. <3 Ceramics are sometimes challenging to send… I should really hoard small boxes. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey!
I’ve been missing you & hope hope hope you can join!
I still admire the little lettuce ami I got from you in a previous round (unless I’m mis-remembering)

In other news, I’ve been approved for the swap & hope to open this evening in order to go shopping!

5 Likes

Glad to see your back! I hope you can join and sorry to hear about your issues. Nothing should keep someone from crafting. :wink:

2 Likes

Glad you are back!

I added a couple more tin birds to my shop.

2 Likes

So glad you’re back! I’ve been thinking about you lately and hoping all is well. I understand about being busy (and autoimmune disorders) so I get it. But I was really happy to see you and look forward to your shop!

4 Likes

I’ve updated my shop with some art supplies. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oooh, you have some great supplies!

I reduced the price of my felt ornaments; probably were a bit overpriced. (I’m new at this!)

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I think your prices were fair to start with. :slight_smile: You price as you think is fair. :slight_smile: But you are always also welcome to adjust prices if you like.

3 Likes

getting my shop posted!
going ahead & putting the link here & adding photos a few at a time
kayrun’s STS shop

3 Likes

My shop just got updated with a mounted monster artwork and a soft grey shawl!

CHECK 'EM OUT!

5 Likes

I finished making some beard salve today. I will have a few to offer in my shop, hopefully, tomorrow. Just need to make labels and take pictures. I’m hoping to make some calendula salve this week, too. I’ve got some new bags in the works, too.

5 Likes

Just popping in to say you guys all have such awesome stuff! I wouldn’t know where to choose first if I had been in this swap. It’s a lot of fun watching from the sidelines, like going to a craft fair and wandering among the booths.

8 Likes

oooh, the salve sounds nice!
(also bags, of course!)

and @Kwality570, I can’t wait to check out your goodies!

@AntBee, I think that is a great description of what the original premise of this swap idea was! like a virtual craft fair :heart:

4 Likes

Love your shop, @kayrun! Alas, I have no spendable points at the moment…

There are so many things in so many shops that I want to buy!

4 Likes

Thanks! and I agree about all the great shops!
I’m planning out my first purchases, and I’m gonna go broke almost instantly :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

As soon as I can get to the post office tomorrow I promise to sprinkle these points around to as many shops as I can. :smiley:

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad! You’re allowed a week to send items, and you’ve already made a claim from my shop.

I need to get to the post office myself, and then I’ll have a few more points to spend. My problem is the fact that I spend all my points as fast as I can!

7 Likes

lol, I will often do it while I am sitting in the post office parking lot, right after I send my “sent” message. lol. Because I do so much window shopping I know exactly what the next things are that I want. :smiley:

8 Likes