STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Considering it :). Will see what I have today that I could offer

9 Likes

I❤Gnomes!

3 Likes

This is so much fun!!! Planning on adding some stuff this week. yeah!!

Also…looking for if anyone can make or is interested.

*more rice packs
*two reusable lunch bags -think brown paper bag type so I can put my boys snacks in them. They have snack time and lunch time and I usually use brown paper bags for their snacks(some fruit and juice box usually)

• eye mask for sleeping. I use ones I’ve received from previous swaps but would love a weighted one, if anyone can do.

just throwing that all out there ladies. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok, I caved and signed up. I’ll be offering up some of my handwoven towels in my shop (ranging from 3-5 points per towel depending on structure, size, and yarn). I’ll also be offering up some mixed media post cards and custom made travelers journals like this one. I think I also have some woven fabric samples and some other items I can add later.

I’m planning to blow through all of my initial points in one go to rescue Eddie from @Kwality570’s shop, he needs to live on my wall! I hope you ladies have some points to spend :slight_smile:

Now to finally drink my coffee, gather everything, and see if I can find a place to take some shop photos on this cloudy/rainy day.

10 Likes

Glad to see you joining! Now, to send off some more packages to get some points in my bank…

4 Likes

My shop is OPEN with my initial offerings :tada:

5 Likes

yay, I’m glad you caved!
now I need to get my hiney to the post office this afternoon so I can have a shopping spree!
your towels & artwork are both so lovely :heart:

4 Likes

Yay!! Your shop is amazing. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Okay… I think I will manage one more decent shop update soon. I see some new shops are on the horizon…

4 Likes

Yay! I wanted a bunch of stuff from your shop, but they were all claimed. :sob:

4 Likes

I’ve updated my shop with a couple things. I am working on crochet projects, but I’m not as fast as I used to be so they are coming soon!

5 Likes

I have duplicates of some things. You can pm me with whatbyou had your eye on… :grin:

4 Likes

So many thIngs to buy…no points to spend…so many great things to choose from this round!

I received the stunning Autumn Doodles by @bluebird and the remarkable ceramic owl ornament by @artsycandice today.

@endymion, I hung my tin bird at school today. I’m on my “c” week, so instead of classes, I do intervention, but I can’t wait for the kiddos to notice it!

7 Likes

I added ceramic magnets and vinyl stickers…

5 Likes

yay, I mailed a couple of packages, so I hope that means I can shop again once I message the recipient & bluebird? (gotta run & check the rules again to make sure)

4 Likes

Yes! I’m hoping to mail some more tomorrow (but it may be Wednesday). Fingers crossed that the things I want won’t disappear before I have enough points to buy them.

I received beautiful artwork from @bluebird (searching for a frame the right size), a cheery TM patch from @Bunny1kenobi, and a gorgeous ceramic dish from @thanate. I feel like it’s Christmas!

7 Likes

I got my ceramic from @artsycandice and they are absolutely amazing! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve already had 2 claims from my shop :tada: I’m going to send tomorrow so I can spend my new points :joy:

4 Likes

I got a fishy dish from @thanate a few days ago :heart: I love it!!!

I finished crafting for my other swap obligation so now I can focus on crafting for my shop :smile: Please let me know if there is something you’re hoping to see from me (more cards, handmade journals, tote bags…?)

7 Likes

I look at everything and see how many gifts for Chrismukkah I can fulfill. Rad.
I have 3-ish items crafted, but they are small in size and probably points. I do have a nifty craft (imo) that I’m going to create once supplies come in. I’m thinking tomorrow. I had zero time/energy today for all the things.

8 Likes