STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Yay! Welcome to the party. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wonder how they found out their name & address were on those packages?
Weird

2 Likes

Got my notebook from @Kwality570!! I love it!!

3 Likes

Got my knitted cowl from @kayrun. It’s wonderful! My husband was making fun of me; I was walking around the house wearing it when it’s still summer temperatures and I was dressed in a light t-shirt.

4 Likes

I think there is some sort of summary sheet that businesses can access when they are using Pirate Ship for their business shipping.

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

FLASH SALE through Sept 18
Claim any handwoven item from my shop and choose a 4x6" mixed media artwork/postcard for free

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

6 Likes

Wellllllll… I’m broke now :sweat_smile: Couldn’t resist some handweaving! :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve already had some claims! I’m going to try to send out this afternoon and make some claims to get the points back into circulation. :slight_smile:

I’ve got lots of bare walls that I’m trying to fill with handmade goodness so I’m always looking for

• wall art
  • hoopla
  • mini art quilts
  • amigurumi (ok not for my walls but I’m a sucker for cute amigurumi)

I’m naturally drawn to lots of color and I’m vegan so I won’t claim anything made of wool.

8 Likes

I’ll have some points tomorrow, and keeping my fingers crossed that the thing I so desperately want from your shop will still be there!

4 Likes

I just made a claim from @photojenn’s store! I would have done it without the free postcard, but that was a definite bonus!

6 Likes

Right? Me too. She was on my list for today anyway, then a sale. Bonus! Although in truth, I forgot that detail about the freebie when I made the claim. :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t really have time to add more to my shop, but lots of stuff there! Maybe this weekend I’ll scrounge more. Hoping there’s things people might want. Can’t shop without points and I spend as fast as I get 'em. Lol

3 Likes

I’m about to head to the post office for the second time today :joy:

4 Likes

It can become quite the affliction… :laughing:

3 Likes

Poor bluebird, I think she got about 100 messages from me today :joy:

All outstanding claims from my shop have sent and I’ve spent down almost all of my points.

And I received my tin bird from @endymion today! It’s even cooler in person! Thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s been a super busy claiming day! Busiest one thus far! :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

points have been updated! Please look and check against your tally. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today is the last day to join us! Signups close at midnight tonight! :clock12:

3 Likes

My shop is looking a little depleted, but I’m crocheting, crocheting, crocheting and should have more items on Monday. Here’s a sneak peek:

11 Likes

With Pilot in the background of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes