STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I received my strand of prosperity hens from @susieoregon today. They are even better in person—so quirky and cheerful. Love them!

6 Likes

Bluebird just got a freaking ton of messages from me! Sorry for all the activity all at once! Did some claiming so my store is back open!

6 Likes

I received the beautiful blue bird bag from @gozer!

7 Likes

I need to clarify that there is confusion on one of the claims, so until that has cleared the shop is still closed. I will update as soon as the claim gets cleared up. If you all could wait to claim from jillybeans until this is taken care of that would be great! Thanks! :slight_smile:

All is well, her shop is open, you can claim away at will! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have all of my sent/receiving tracking numbers loaded into the USPS app so I can keep track of the status of everything quickly. Looks like Monday is going to be a big package day!

2 Likes

I just added another cute house 4x6 art piece to my shop :house_with_garden:

5 Likes

I agree! I think that is why I enjoy swapping on this site so much!

1 Like

that is an adorable pose!

3 Likes

Well, the cross stitch I was working on had to be abandoned and started over. But we’re still good because this time I haven’t messed up the pattern! It won’t be ready in time for my shop opening tomorrow, though, so that’s a bit of a bummer.

6 Likes

It can be a surprise you add later. It’s fun to see waves of new things come throughout the swap. :smile:

6 Likes

This is an update on jillybean’s shop, all is good and she’s open once more! :tada:

6 Likes

Everyone cross your fingers for me that this weekend’s house project goes smoothly and quickly - it’s going to determine how much crafting time I have to restock my shop! :grin:

8 Likes

Reminder my flash sale ends tomorrow! I’ve also added a new twill block towel to my shop. Any claims made before 1:30pm central today will hopefully ship out this afternoon. Thanks for looking!

4 Likes

I wanted to show the ceramic tile I received from @artsycandice. It looks awesome in my curio cabinet with my catrina dolls.

I am at the end of my mail persons route and things aren’t delivered until around 7. Since I have a secure parcel locker I usually don’t check my box until early the next morning after I walk the dog. I wanted y’all to know that in case you get a delivery notification, but no message from me. I’ll sure I will message you in the am!

6 Likes

I agree on the excitement of seeing waves of new things being restocked!

Shop news: I am still working away on a little mesh produce bag & the pattern is giving me fits! Hope to get it posted this evening. And I ordered yarn (gah!) to make some bigger pumpkins that caught my eye yesterday, so hopefully they will whip up quickly with thick yarn~

I added a hat & shawlette to my shop: SHOP and am working on getting a photo from my phone of a printed scarf

6 Likes

gorgeous! also that color & weave one is fantastic! (I had a hard time choosing one!)

3 Likes

I opened my shop today. There are a few things that I didn’t craft in time, but that’s okay because I can make them for later.

6 Likes

And it looks like you have been busy making sales!
Sad I missed the swirly snail :snail:

3 Likes

I could probably make another one… it may not be exactly identical.

5 Likes

I have added a mix and match 2 for 1 pt section, and some new items like mini envelopes and my popular bird photography notecards!

2 Likes