STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I’ll add my kudos as well! @bluebird, you’re doing an amazing job at keeping all the clambering chaos at bay. This has been such a wonderful experience so far (even when I’ve made errors) and it’s due in large part to your kind and skillful facilitation. Thanks so much!

7 Likes

I concur! I messed up my first claim and you messaged me super fast and were very kind.

Thank you so much @bluebird! I’m glad I logged onto to LC when I did and saw that this swap was happening!

7 Likes

Yes, yes to it all. I was thinking about this recently. My adhd brain would not handle all the messages of different natures all day. Especially since I struggle to find specific messages sometimes. I have no idea how you keep it all straight. lol

7 Likes

LOL, this cracks me up! I can totally see you (or ME) doing this!

4 Likes

It’s mostly because I window shop All-THE-TIME so I already have at least one thing that I NEED. :smile:

4 Likes

The gnomes have been added to my shop!

More crocheted goodies are on the way…

7 Likes

I just revised the last few claims I made this morning when I couldn’t sleep at 3:30 am. My brain wasn’t fully working and I just realized I missed some details.

I’ll also tell you that you’re the best and want to thank you so much for organizing this mess! We all appreciate you so much. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aww, you all are so sweet, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m jumping on the bandwagon to say that I spent my points.

I dunno how you stay on top of things, @bluebird, but you’re great at it! Also I love your foggy forest. Congrats to whomever got it!

5 Likes

OMG @endymion the COOKIES ARRIVED!!
If anyone hasn’t visited her shop, I urge you to run, not walk & claim some COOOKKIIEEEEEEEESSS!
They are phenomenal & I’m not kidding!
Thank you thank you thank you (and I’ll go submit a proper PM now!) I just had to give you a public shout out!
(and the Yay tape to close the box was a hoot & expressed my sentiments exactly!)
:heart:

9 Likes

I’m making Halloween cards, but I need help with the envelope choice. The cards are a witch boot in black with gold stars on a background of pumpkin spice orange. It’ll probably have other whizzbangs on it like… I dunno… flowers or bows. Ribbon perhaps.

• Plain black envelopes
  • Plain bright orange envelopes
  • Plain white envelopes
  • White envelopes with black Halloween-themed stamps

0 voters

3 Likes

My shop is closed. I will be going to the post office tomorrow though so… until then, window shopping will commence…

7 Likes

Aww, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m so happy you like the cookies! That batch was lots of fun to make. Now that you have been surprised, I’ll go post the picture in the “examples” area of my shop.

5 Likes

yes, please do!
I took a photo, but of course it’s a fairly terrible likeness

2 Likes

I received some of photojenn’s handwovens and I’m beyond ecstatic. Can’t stop running my hand over them; they are beautiful and so perfect. Thank you!

5 Likes

so pretty! My favs are the owl and the sparkly squirrel tail! :smile:

5 Likes

Awww this makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I might be bias but handwovens are the best! So much better than store bought and the only thing we use in our house now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve added some new Parrot towels to my shop!

4 Likes

I need to get myself to the PO so I can shop again!!
Does anyone else feel like they are always broke?

Also, I finally finished a mesh produce bag & have plenty of yarn to make more if anyone wants these… (they are intended to replace those plastic bags in the produce dept to corral apples, plums, etc)
my shop

4 Likes