STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I’m so happy you like the cookies! That batch was lots of fun to make. Now that you have been surprised, I’ll go post the picture in the “examples” area of my shop.

5 Likes

yes, please do!
I took a photo, but of course it’s a fairly terrible likeness

2 Likes

I received some of photojenn’s handwovens and I’m beyond ecstatic. Can’t stop running my hand over them; they are beautiful and so perfect. Thank you!

5 Likes

so pretty! My favs are the owl and the sparkly squirrel tail! :smile:

5 Likes

Awww this makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I might be bias but handwovens are the best! So much better than store bought and the only thing we use in our house now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve added some new Parrot towels to my shop!

4 Likes

I need to get myself to the PO so I can shop again!!
Does anyone else feel like they are always broke?

Also, I finally finished a mesh produce bag & have plenty of yarn to make more if anyone wants these… (they are intended to replace those plastic bags in the produce dept to corral apples, plums, etc)
my shop

4 Likes

Agreed! I got mine yesterday and they are soooooo DELICIOUS!!!

3 Likes

I got my Sanderson bag from @photojenn and also my notebook from @Kwality570 Both items are so awesome. I will say I have always been a fan of @Kwality570 notebooks. They are just perfect for my needs and it’s been years since I have had one, so I am a happy camper!!!

6 Likes

I think the bag might have been from @jillybeans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I cherish my little notebook from @Kwality570 !! It is on my crafty “shrine” shelf & I admire it whenever I walk by :slight_smile:
and now I simply must close the laptop & head to the PO!

5 Likes

Me too. I’ve got my :eyes: on something and I need to get points before someone else claims!

4 Likes

Thank you @artsycandice for my wonderful items! The dress is absolutely beautiful! Now I have to decide whether or not to use it! :sweat_smile: It’s too pretty to cut! Also those patterns are great and the tissue paper will be put to good use! Thank you again!

4 Likes

@endymion THANK YOU! For being my first claimer! I reallllly appreciate it! Your card is headed your way! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to receive it! Glad I was able to snag that one.

3 Likes

Finished and sent other swaps so now I focus on getting my shop filled! Yay! So y’all be on the look out! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you to those that took my envelope poll. It really helps me out. Now I have to figure out how to use this envelope maker I have…

4 Likes

Added some new supplies to my shop. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What kind do you have? I made a tutorial for the Martha Stuart Score Board (ATC sized envelopes, but it might help?) and @Lynx made a tutorial with the We R Memory Keeper Punch Board that might help…?

Good luck!

4 Likes

I believe I have both of those, lol. Pretty sure I bought one, forgot about it, then saw the other at the thrift store.

5 Likes