STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

yes, please do!
I took a photo, but of course it’s a fairly terrible likeness

2 Likes

I received some of photojenn’s handwovens and I’m beyond ecstatic. Can’t stop running my hand over them; they are beautiful and so perfect. Thank you!

5 Likes

so pretty! My favs are the owl and the sparkly squirrel tail! :smile:

5 Likes

Awww this makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I might be bias but handwovens are the best! So much better than store bought and the only thing we use in our house now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve added some new Parrot towels to my shop!

4 Likes

I need to get myself to the PO so I can shop again!!
Does anyone else feel like they are always broke?

Also, I finally finished a mesh produce bag & have plenty of yarn to make more if anyone wants these… (they are intended to replace those plastic bags in the produce dept to corral apples, plums, etc)
my shop

4 Likes

Agreed! I got mine yesterday and they are soooooo DELICIOUS!!!

3 Likes

I got my Sanderson bag from @photojenn and also my notebook from @Kwality570 Both items are so awesome. I will say I have always been a fan of @Kwality570 notebooks. They are just perfect for my needs and it’s been years since I have had one, so I am a happy camper!!!

6 Likes

I think the bag might have been from @jillybeans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I cherish my little notebook from @Kwality570 !! It is on my crafty “shrine” shelf & I admire it whenever I walk by :slight_smile:
and now I simply must close the laptop & head to the PO!

5 Likes

Me too. I’ve got my :eyes: on something and I need to get points before someone else claims!

4 Likes

Thank you @artsycandice for my wonderful items! The dress is absolutely beautiful! Now I have to decide whether or not to use it! :sweat_smile: It’s too pretty to cut! Also those patterns are great and the tissue paper will be put to good use! Thank you again!

4 Likes

@endymion THANK YOU! For being my first claimer! I reallllly appreciate it! Your card is headed your way! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to receive it! Glad I was able to snag that one.

3 Likes

Finished and sent other swaps so now I focus on getting my shop filled! Yay! So y’all be on the look out! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you to those that took my envelope poll. It really helps me out. Now I have to figure out how to use this envelope maker I have…

4 Likes

Added some new supplies to my shop. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What kind do you have? I made a tutorial for the Martha Stuart Score Board (ATC sized envelopes, but it might help?) and @Lynx made a tutorial with the We R Memory Keeper Punch Board that might help…?

Good luck!

4 Likes

I believe I have both of those, lol. Pretty sure I bought one, forgot about it, then saw the other at the thrift store.

5 Likes

Good morning all! I have added a Frida Kahlo inspired pouch to my shop.

On a personal achievement side note, this is the first lining and zipper I have done that I am proud of.

10 Likes