STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Thank you @artsycandice for my wonderful items! The dress is absolutely beautiful! Now I have to decide whether or not to use it! :sweat_smile: It’s too pretty to cut! Also those patterns are great and the tissue paper will be put to good use! Thank you again!

4 Likes

@endymion THANK YOU! For being my first claimer! I reallllly appreciate it! Your card is headed your way! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to receive it! Glad I was able to snag that one.

3 Likes

Finished and sent other swaps so now I focus on getting my shop filled! Yay! So y’all be on the look out! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you to those that took my envelope poll. It really helps me out. Now I have to figure out how to use this envelope maker I have…

4 Likes

Added some new supplies to my shop. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What kind do you have? I made a tutorial for the Martha Stuart Score Board (ATC sized envelopes, but it might help?) and @Lynx made a tutorial with the We R Memory Keeper Punch Board that might help…?

Good luck!

4 Likes

I believe I have both of those, lol. Pretty sure I bought one, forgot about it, then saw the other at the thrift store.

5 Likes

Good morning all! I have added a Frida Kahlo inspired pouch to my shop.

On a personal achievement side note, this is the first lining and zipper I have done that I am proud of.

10 Likes

She’s adorable! I got the drawing of Pilot done last night and will be packaging him up today. I am nervous and hope you like it.

5 Likes

OMG! I am so excited. Don’t be nervous!

4 Likes

that is so cool! and to combine crochet & sewing is a true talent! good job~

3 Likes

I’m working on some tote bags and I think I’ll make some more mini scrappy cards too :smile: Thank you to everyone that’s claimed from me :kissing_heart: I’m enjoying this swap :heart:

8 Likes

Didn’t get as much done this weekend as I’d have liked, but I got a couple more memory wire things done - just added them.

6 Likes

I have a full load of packages to take to the post office tomorrow. I meant to get there earlier this week but work has been a bear. And when it wasn’t, it was pouring rain so there was no way I was going to walk to the post office. I promise to get them all out tomorrow!

5 Likes

omgomgomg I see something has come back that I lurve :astonished: :scream:
rushing to PO tomorrow!

4 Likes

The pouch is the absolute cutest!!!

2 Likes

I was complaining about something to my husband yesterday and out of no where he pointed at the “maybe swearing will help” cross stitch that @jillybeans made and shrugged. :joy:

9 Likes

Was it Bluebird’s second forest painting by any chance? I was going to grab that but set my phone down for a moment and poof. lol Now… I am off to window shop for a new treasure. :laughing:

6 Likes

I got it. Maybe @bluebird will be inspired to make this misty forest a series… I just happened to be window shopping and was glad I had a point to spend!

Thank you to everyone who claimed my gnomes! I am hoping to have a few more in a week or two (and maybe some new colors).

I’m having a great time. What an awesome swap!

6 Likes