STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Was it Bluebird’s second forest painting by any chance? I was going to grab that but set my phone down for a moment and poof. lol Now… I am off to window shop for a new treasure. :laughing:

6 Likes

I got it. Maybe @bluebird will be inspired to make this misty forest a series… I just happened to be window shopping and was glad I had a point to spend!

Thank you to everyone who claimed my gnomes! I am hoping to have a few more in a week or two (and maybe some new colors).

I’m having a great time. What an awesome swap!

6 Likes

You and I will engage in fisticuffs for the next one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: No, no… I’m good now (I snagged a little custom gnome option). But… I am thinking I should make some ceramic ones for next year… Hmmm…

3 Likes

The swearing cross stitch made me smile every time I saw it. :smile:

Aww, thanks you guys! I’ve enjoyed painting them! :blush: I did paint one more last night to put in my shop today. I’m going to process all the messages & claims and then I’ll add it to my shop in a bit. :slight_smile: (edit: its in my shop now :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

Hi everyone! Time for a point check in! Please make sure your point tally matches the official tally here.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Just an FYI about my shop :grin: Hopefully next week and forsure by the 1st of next month (October) I will be adding the following: mini cross - stitch, more drawings, mini journals, and a few surprises. So keep checking! It’s all coming very soon! :grin:

8 Likes

I just made a trip to the post office to mail off a TON of my claims today and spent down some of my points on a GORGEOUS towel from the new selection posted by photojenn. I am loving this swap. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Adding more carved stamps to my shop this evening.

There are four new rubber stamps (technically eight).

I have one cross stitch project finished and I’m about 85% finished with the next. @PhoenixFireDesigns gets first dibs for a personal swap when I finish 3-5 of them then the rest will go up in the shop. They are Halloween. So if you’re not into Halloween, then disregard (and I’ll try to forgive you).

8 Likes

I’m hoping to get some stuff done tomorrow or this weekend. I have a couple things started and some supplies arrived for something new!

6 Likes

So funny!

I’m fixing to take a trip, so I’ll have to close for a week. I’ll plan to stay open until Sunday in case anyone wants to make a claim & I can mail early next week before I head out.

6 Likes

Sent out this morning and spent down some points so I could open back up. Still have some points so looking forward to seeing what gets added this weekend!

6 Likes

Yay! I’ve been waiting to claim from you.

3 Likes

I have received several items of amazingness! This swap is great! And it helps that I’m knocking out some Chrismukkah gifts.

8 Likes

Well, I will be working a festival in Corvallis, OR this weekend. So no updates from me until next week sometime. :smile:

7 Likes

Your card is finished just need to add the final touches. That dries and then off to you probably Monday! :hugs:

5 Likes

Have fun at the festival!

2 Likes

Thank you. Last year was ny first time with a booth at this one and it was great. I am looking forward to a banner weekend. :grin:

7 Likes

You’ll have to post a picture of your booth! Have a good weekend!

4 Likes

Just used the swirly snail stamp from @irid3sc3nt on a package, too cute!

6 Likes