STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Whoops! All out of points again. Stop by my shop for mini envelopes, bird cards, and more!

4 Likes

Oh, I can’t wait for mine to arrive so I can do the same!

4 Likes

I claimed the Witch Hazel stamp from @irid3sc3nt! I need to get an ink pad stat.

I don’t have any stamps, but they are all so cute I had to get one and start!

4 Likes

Highly recommend the StazOn black ink pads. Permanent and dry quickly.

2 Likes

Thank you! I was a babe lost in the ink pad woods.

3 Likes

I received Juju’s “Winter” ATC and it is beautiful! There are even a few subtle sparkles to it… how did you do that, @Juju ?

In other news, cookies are back in my shop again!

…. And now I’m at max cookie capacity again. They’ll be back again later.

6 Likes

Second. Staz-On is great and you can get refill ink bottles. I have two ink pads of theirs: black and orange. The rest are Colorbox Queue if I need a lil color, but not a whole ink pad. I’ll probably switch to a different tiny ink pad, but for now these work. But def, yes, Staz On jet black.

2 Likes

It’s magic! Actually… It just happened I guess. I really am not sure. I used markers and pens for the color. So apparently one of those may leave a shimmer. None are made to be that way, but I guess they do it anyway.

So happy you like it so much!

And before this swap is over I hope to claim some of those cookies! :grin:

4 Likes

I think the cookies are fun, but I’m hoping to snag more of her tin birds!

4 Likes

I hope this turns out!

7 Likes

One of @Kwality570’s fabric baskets in action, it fits my bobbins perfectly! I’m always looking for baskets to keep bobbins by my looms.

12 Likes

Added some supplies to my shop. All are pick-two-sets-of-items for one point. Lots of Christmas crafting stuff, including kitschy small items.

Thanks for the enthusiasm! Had to close until I can get to the post office tomorrow.

6 Likes

Getting ready to list this bad boy!

7 Likes

Adding a couple tie dye drawstring bags now!

8 Likes

Oh man! My little guy would love one of those!!! I think tie dye is his favorite color :laughing: Once I have more points I know where I’ll be shopping :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I have one more that is too wet to photograph, so there will be a 3rd (purple-ly) soon!

3 Likes

I added some tote bags to my shop :smile: Three are partially upcycled and one is just oh-so-cute :blush:

6 Likes

I added some new things also!

6 Likes

Soo so cute!

1 Like

Yes, the writing is Russian on your one bag. :slight_smile:

1 Like