STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Added some supplies to my shop. All are pick-two-sets-of-items for one point. Lots of Christmas crafting stuff, including kitschy small items.

Thanks for the enthusiasm! Had to close until I can get to the post office tomorrow.

6 Likes

Getting ready to list this bad boy!

7 Likes

Adding a couple tie dye drawstring bags now!

8 Likes

Oh man! My little guy would love one of those!!! I think tie dye is his favorite color :laughing: Once I have more points I know where I’ll be shopping :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I have one more that is too wet to photograph, so there will be a 3rd (purple-ly) soon!

3 Likes

I added some tote bags to my shop :smile: Three are partially upcycled and one is just oh-so-cute :blush:

6 Likes

I added some new things also!

6 Likes

Soo so cute!

1 Like

Yes, the writing is Russian on your one bag. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just received my pet artwork from @gozer and prepare to be jealous! Don’t mind Pilot’s face - he doesn’t like early morning photo shoots.

Thank you so much! I absolutely adore it. You did such an amazing job. :heart:

16 Likes

I love this so much!! Well done @gozer!

3 Likes

One of your parrot towels is draped over the arm of my chair in the top photo. :grin:

3 Likes

Awww yay!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww! I love that! And @gozer is so amazingly talented. I love their art. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Wow, @gozer, that looks just like Pilot!

3 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful portrait of Pilot! :smiley:

1 Like

@gozer you did such an excellent job! He has thought and expression behind those eyes. Well done.

2 Likes

Wow @gozer, what a gorgeous job you did capturing Pilot.

@endymion Thanks for snagging the Fall tie dye bag.

The purple one is now listed!

If there is more interest, I can look for more bags to dye.

8 Likes

I like that bubbly pattern you have on one side.

2 Likes

Thank you!I had hoped to do that on both, but the other side got too dark, so I quickly rinsed it out and salvaged with the new look.

In other news, I’ll have a leafy bunting up in a day or two!

Going up now!

5 Likes