STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I like that bubbly pattern you have on one side.

2 Likes

Thank you!I had hoped to do that on both, but the other side got too dark, so I quickly rinsed it out and salvaged with the new look.

In other news, I’ll have a leafy bunting up in a day or two!

Going up now!

5 Likes

@gozer Pilot’s portrait is absolutely stunning! I love his lil doggie face and you captured it perfectly!

3 Likes

I’ve added some ATC / gift card envelopes to my shop. More designs coming. Also, keep a look out for more add -ons this week. Slowly but surely lol getting my shop stocked.

3 Likes

I have a pile of packages that I took out of my mailboxes this morning. I see one says “Happy Fallidays”. Now who could these be from? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Couldn’t resist adding a cowl & a pipe cleaner craft kit to my shop – I can mail this afternoon or tomorrow morning & then I’ll be closed for a week.
my shop

4 Likes

I googled PO near me and found one on way home. Of course, GPS took horrible back roads. I got there with 1 min to spare, so @endymion’s claims are on their way. He even said they’d go out today.

I now know where it is and to just slightly deviate off my normal route, and save all the farming back roads to someone else.

9 Likes

I haven’t done any more crafting for this swap other than working on mounting stamps. I have my chunky houses swap keeping me busy. I had to HAND DRAW an item gasp! If I hadn’t already been drawing stamps for this swap then I would really have been nervous.

4 Likes

Added a little Halloween fun to my shop!

4 Likes

FINALLY added a few more things to my shop. Llama rice heat pads (or, put them in the freezer, for a cold pack!)! They are lavender scented (kinda potent right now, but I’m sure they will calm down. Its just essential oil.). When my kids came home from school and saw me making them, they claimed 2 of them right away. Sooo, now I only have 3 for my shop instead of 5. Darn kids! It was a struggle to get the remaining three away from them. There was a lot of protesting. They are lucky they each got one! They are happily playing with their floppy llamas. Claim 'em before my kids get ahold of them! :wink:

8 Likes

I’m also working on some new things for my shop. :slight_smile: I’ve got one item almost completed and will put it in my shop soon when I get it done. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Those llamas are adorbs, they have cute lil faces. Minky fabric is so soft, love it.

5 Likes

I updated my shop with a new art piece today. Also added some yarn and 2 for 1 supplies a couple days ago.

5 Likes

Wow, that Doodle Rose is gorgeous, @bluebird!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to go shopping! and I have been causing some difficulties for bluebird (so so sorry girl). Well my mail carrier has. Our regular guy has been off and the temp just hasn’t been delivering our mail (along with a few neighbors. ugh. I will be adding more items the next few days…but first, to shop.

10 Likes

No worries, you are not responsible that your mail person has dropped the ball! :blush:

6 Likes

I’d like to apologize to both of you! I feel I started the mix up. Noooo more claiming in the middle of the night! @bluebird ,Definitely don’t want to add to the already handful you have keeping everything organized!

2 Likes

No worries, Juju. :slight_smile: It’s all been squared away. :blush:

1 Like

New additions going in my shop later today! It’s midnight thirty (3:33am to be precise) and I’m not even going to attempt it tonight! Lol

5 Likes