STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

But it’s too late to join! I just had a lot going on during the sign up period.

4 Likes

LOL. That is what it was sounding like to me too and there is still lots of time! I’m working on items. They are just taking me forever to complete. :turtle: :sloth: :snail: :yarn:

5 Likes

I am 96% finished with my Halloween cross-stitch. I still have Halloween cards that are halfway finished.
I added some stuff to my shop supply part. Just some beads, Posca markers, and resin molds Nothing crazy. I’m more annoyed than anything about the markers, but that’s on me for not looking close enough. Next time!

3 Likes

Yes! We still have about 4 weeks to go! :tada: Lots of time to make and swap more goodies! :blush:

A lot of people in past round made and stashed items for their shops so they would have a good amount of inventory to stock. :slight_smile:

Wow, those posca markers went fast! I didn’t even get a chance to see them! :grin:

7 Likes

No! Lol still plenty of time to put stuff in! I’m slower then molasses in the winter time getting stuff finished.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m heading back home in a couple of days, so I’ll open up again for claims:

4 Likes

I had some vet emergencies this month, so I am going to close my shop up a little early. I plan on closing it on Friday and then claiming down to 5. If you want anything from my shop, please claim before Friday. Thanks for understanding! I had a lot of fun.

12 Likes

Thanks for playing! I hope the kitties will feel better.

3 Likes

That’s the goal!

3 Likes

I’ve updated my shop with new items! I hope everybody has a good day today. :heart:

Edit: I also wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed my claims from @gozer, most especially the pet artwork. I’m so glad you offered that and I had the opportunity to claim. My sister has a much loved cat and said if you offer this again next year I need to claim it for her. :heart:

7 Likes

Well, I don’t know if I got it in first, but I had to throw my hat into the ring for that voodoo doll. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I just claimed the ghost. Hopefully I get it!

5 Likes

Everyone is speedy this morning! I hesitated and now they’ve both been claimed already!

4 Likes

You guys both got them and no duplicate claims!

That made my frigging day, y’all.

7 Likes

Looks to me like a super fancy pincushion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: both items are very cute

3 Likes

Those are soooo cute!

3 Likes

@gozer, I’m so sorry to hear about your kitties! I hope they get better soon! :slight_smile:

@susieoregon, The ghost and the voodoo doll are so cute! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the good thoughts towards the kittens - we almost lost one earlier this year, so I feel for you.

4 Likes

Awww, sorry to hear about the vet emergencies!
Good luck & hope to see you in future rounds!

Also, @susieoregon , great job on the stuffies…. Looks like they are popular!

4 Likes

I am so sorry. I hope your kitties are going to be okay. :pleading_face:

1 Like