STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

No! Lol still plenty of time to put stuff in! I’m slower then molasses in the winter time getting stuff finished.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m heading back home in a couple of days, so I’ll open up again for claims:

4 Likes

I had some vet emergencies this month, so I am going to close my shop up a little early. I plan on closing it on Friday and then claiming down to 5. If you want anything from my shop, please claim before Friday. Thanks for understanding! I had a lot of fun.

12 Likes

Thanks for playing! I hope the kitties will feel better.

3 Likes

That’s the goal!

3 Likes

I’ve updated my shop with new items! I hope everybody has a good day today. :heart:

Edit: I also wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed my claims from @gozer, most especially the pet artwork. I’m so glad you offered that and I had the opportunity to claim. My sister has a much loved cat and said if you offer this again next year I need to claim it for her. :heart:

7 Likes

Well, I don’t know if I got it in first, but I had to throw my hat into the ring for that voodoo doll. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I just claimed the ghost. Hopefully I get it!

5 Likes

Everyone is speedy this morning! I hesitated and now they’ve both been claimed already!

4 Likes

You guys both got them and no duplicate claims!

That made my frigging day, y’all.

7 Likes

Looks to me like a super fancy pincushion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: both items are very cute

3 Likes

Those are soooo cute!

3 Likes

@gozer, I’m so sorry to hear about your kitties! I hope they get better soon! :slight_smile:

@susieoregon, The ghost and the voodoo doll are so cute! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the good thoughts towards the kittens - we almost lost one earlier this year, so I feel for you.

4 Likes

Awww, sorry to hear about the vet emergencies!
Good luck & hope to see you in future rounds!

Also, @susieoregon , great job on the stuffies…. Looks like they are popular!

4 Likes

I am so sorry. I hope your kitties are going to be okay. :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m still hoping to drop my cross stitch into my shop this evening, but my BP2 has been acting up. Might just need to be a chill evening (as I write this from my bed, lol).

5 Likes

Cookies have arrived from @endymion and they are delightful! I requested a Halloween assortment with three special cookies. Here are the kitties with their likenesses…

Thank you so much. :yum:

13 Likes

Glad they got there okay, and the inspiration kitties are adorable!

6 Likes

OMG! So adorable!!!

4 Likes