STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I asked for an orange tabby for my mom and @endymion sent three. My Mom has them in the freezer and refuses to eat them. LOL!
Side Note: My mom loved the cookies so much that she signed us up for a cookie decorating class on Friday!

10 Likes

Oh, I hope you both enjoy the class!

3 Likes

That’s adorable! My kids ate them right away. My middle child, the orange cat is hers, proclaimed to him that his head was very tasty. :laughing:

6 Likes

Those cookies are adorable!!!

2 Likes

Boys always start with the head. Even on Bake Off.

4 Likes

I’ve added facial scrubbies/ makeup removers to my shop

3 Likes

I added a Halloween art piece and adjusted some prices. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d better get busy making pumpkins this weekend! Also thinking of trying tiny Halloween motifs

5 Likes

Added some Halloween earrings to my shop!

5 Likes

I lowered the price on some of my tote bags :heart:

4 Likes

Putting the finishing touches on this scarf with an open structure. Hoping to get pics and get it listed tomorrow.

9 Likes

I really want to spread my points around but I am having a really hard time not building my flock with @endymion’s tin birds. I’m hanging them in my classroom. I’m gonna look around and see who else I can shop from now.

6 Likes

@endymion, not a great picture because of lighting, but my new tin birds are quite at home at school.

9 Likes

Aw, they look great in your classroom!

6 Likes

That wire runs the whole lengh of the room…just saying! Hah! These are by my desk! Makes me so happy!

6 Likes

Man, I need to find some time to make some more stuff! I’m hoping this weekend is my time!!

5 Likes

@endymion made me a special batch of vegan cookies to celebrate my anniversary last weekend :tada: I, of course, did the responsible thing and had one for breakfast this morning :joy:

13 Likes

LOL sounds like a yummy bkfast to me :smiley:

4 Likes

this is so cool! and @Lynx , the group of birdies is so sweet!

4 Likes

Those cookies turned out so pretty! How awesome that they were able to make vegan cookies for you. :heart:

5 Likes