STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I’m just getting back into it. I use to cross stitch all the time. It’s been awhile. But I’ve enjoyed doing it again lately. Can’t wait too see your creations! :blush:

@endymion , I’ve really got to get myself busy and hopefully get more stuff this weekend in the shop. I want a batch of those cookies before it’s too late! Lol

2 Likes

The scarf didn’t last long! I’m temp closed until I can spend down some points so I’ll be keeping my eyes open for any shop additions this weekend!

4 Likes

Well the last time I didn’t snag something I wanted from you it got snatched up by someone else. :grin: I just couldn’t sit on the bench this time.

4 Likes

Our cookies didn’t last long either. Granted, I had to share with the four other people in the house. :grin:

4 Likes

Okay, I added a bunch of pendants. They are commercial beads I bought and wire-wrapped years ago. 6 pieces for 1 point. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Cross stitch decor is in my shop. I have also dropped the price on a couple stamps.

4 Likes

I finished a cowl & am working on a wall hanging that will be similar to this:
wall hanging

also thinking of tackling a pair of fingerless gloves & I think someone mentioned slippers earlier in the discussion? And of course I can’t forget about little amigurumi, and the various sizes of pumpkins to knit! yikes! better keep knitting

4 Likes

You have lots of good ideas! I would like to do 2 more updates to my shop before the end of the swap. For the first update I am working on a few more gnome ornaments and some chunky ear warmers, but then I need to start looking for new ideas for the second one.

I found a cute pattern for ugly sweater ornaments, but I read it and it’s so fiddly, my hands started hurting just thinking about it. Maybe I will try one and see how it goes. I also found another gnome-related crochet project I might try. I need a few supplies though.

Watching the Curious Creations of Christine McConnell on Netflix. I love that show and wish there were more episodes! I hope everyone is having a good weekend whether you are being productive or taking it easy. I am being a bit of both.

7 Likes

Is there any interest in gift tags? I’m working through my scraps and came up with a gift tag design using scrappy mushrooms. I can also play around with other designs if there is an interest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haven’t heard of that show— i’ll have to check it out. You reminded me that I had on my to do list knitting tiny sweaters as ornaments as well. We shall see how much I manage to accomplish!

3 Likes

Yes, tiny sweater ornaments!

4 Likes

We were supposed to decorate today but everyone else decided to go to a neighbor’s house to watch football leaving me to clean. Feeling kinda bummed so I made plans to go geocaching with my buddy tomorrow.

6 Likes

That’s a good idea. It always makes me feel better to have something to look forward to.

6 Likes

Check out my little neighborhood of @Reinikka’s houses! Just got them framed and now to find the perfect home for them :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Those look so good displayed together.

5 Likes

That looks so pretty!

4 Likes

That turned out great! :heart:

3 Likes

Right?! When insta-claimed the first two I asked if she could make a third to fill out the neighborhood. She did such a great job!

5 Likes

They look so nice together! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, that looks great!

3 Likes