STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

They look so nice together! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, that looks great!

3 Likes

I love this community so much. It is just about the most wholesome thing I see online these days.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I love how you framed them all together :heart:

5 Likes

I added some mushroom tags to my shop :slight_smile: They were fun to make :smile: I have a Christmas-ish design I’ll be working on next :evergreen_tree: And I’ll also be adding some more mini scrappy cards today or tomorrow (just need to take pictures)

6 Likes

wow! what a great idea to put them all together in a frame!

in other news, I added the super chunky cowl I finished this weekend to my shop:
STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2022 - Crafty Shenanigans / Craft Swaps - the Lettuce Craft Forums

3 Likes

Adding more goodies to my shop!

4 Likes

Ugh. But I’m not going to the post office until tomorrow. :roll_eyes::laughing::laughing::laughing: Really though, one must pace one-self. :grin:

4 Likes

Lowered my x stitch from 3 to 2 points.

2 Likes

I have also updated my shop with new gnome ornaments and a couple ear warmers (one of them that will pair well with @kayrun’s raspberry cowl as it’s the same yarn!) I made them large enough to fit my head so I can use them if they aren’t claimed, so if you have a giant noggin, you are in luck! Mine measures 25".

I printed out some new patterns this morning, but now I have to work… I hope everybody has a good Monday.

3 Likes

I’ve added some pretty bird clocks and photos to my shop, as well as put some things on sale!

1 Like

I added some pumpkin cards to my shop. :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

They are really cute!

1 Like

Thanks! :jack_o_lantern:

I concur. I especially like the happy pumpkin that looks like it’s just basking in the autumn sun.

3 Likes

wow, this is fun to have a cross-promotion going :smiley:

@bluebird , the pumpkins are adorable!

4 Likes

Thank you, irid3scent and kayrun! :slight_smile:

I’m really enjoying seeing all the new things in the shops! :smiley:

1 Like

I keep thinking, “okay, THIS is the weekend I can craft more stuff”, and then something comes out of left field and I can’t. Boo…

7 Likes

Spent down some of my points and am open back up! I’ve gone though most of my excess weaving stash at this point so I’m not sure if I’ll have any more new handwovens this round but will have another look around. I’m going to need to weave like a crazy woman to stock my shop for next round :joy:

6 Likes

I’m hoping to get some more added to my shop by the weekend or first of next week. I had a few other swaps to cover plus some possible health issues I’m trying to wrap my head around. So I’m crafting to keep busy!

8 Likes