STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Oh no! I hope that it bypasses you. I hope everyone else heals quickly.

1 Like

oh no! good luck & hope the kids feel better soon~

my plan for today is to finish a custom washcloth, finish a little ghost figure & update my shop with said ghost as well as mini witch hat that I made yesterday – oh, and I have a plan for a mini goldfish project as well! I’d better get busy!

and I just noticed that @endymion has another delectable treat in her shop! aiyiyiyi, hold me back or I’ll be spending all of my points on sweets!!!

4 Likes

I hope everyone feels better soon!

1 Like

At this point and time, I’m not sure what I’ll be adding. What I wanted to add and what I can actually do are on two different levels right now. BUT I will think of a few things she get them in there.

On a more positive note! I’ve learned alot my first STS SWAP and I can plan ahead allot better for future ones! It’s really been allot of fun! Everyone’s craftiness is so wonderful! It inspires and just really makes me want to get out there and learn some of the things I’ve never done before. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@jillybeans — Hope everyone feels better soon!

@Bunny1kenobi — The bracelet is very pretty!

@kayrun — looking forward to seeing them in your shop!

@juju — Glad to hear you enjoyed your first STS and its been inspiring to you!

5 Likes

I updated my shop with some watercolor Christmas cards. :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: :snowman: :socks: :star2:

4 Likes

The giant poof ball on the snowman is something I want on my hat. It looks so cute on them!

3 Likes

Sneak peek…. I gotta get up early tomorrow to update my shop!

8 Likes

I’m open again!
:grin:

10 Likes

yummy! I’m hoping to snag one more snack from you before the swap winds up!

in other news, I’ve added a custom set of leaves like these if anyone is interested~

my shop

8 Likes

If had some points right now, I’d jump on those leaves. I’ll have some points within a few days…

4 Likes

I have to acknowledge that I’m not going to get anything else new made for my shop this round - just found out that I have to go out of town for work Mon-Thurs next week.

5 Likes

I finished my little ghostie and added it to my shop

10 Likes

That is so cute!!

2 Likes

He’s adorable!

2 Likes

Six more days left for any last minute making and claiming! :shopping:

As it gets closer to the end of the week, if you are under 5 points, please make sure you have enough appropriately priced items in your shop so that people can claim from you to make sure you end with 5 points even. Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dropped the price of my bird clocks and cute raccoon clock to 2 pts!

4 Likes

Will be adding a few things tomorrow or Tuesday forsure.

4 Likes

I really want to spend all of my points, but I know I cannot. So I only dipped one below :wink:
However, I will probably have more supplies in my shop (I already added a simple envelope punch board). I’d love to say I’ll craft more stuff, but that’s just not a reality this week.

4 Likes

In my shop, I reduced some point values, and added a single-cookie-for-1-pt option.

5 Likes