STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

@jillybeans — Hope everyone feels better soon!

@Bunny1kenobi — The bracelet is very pretty!

@kayrun — looking forward to seeing them in your shop!

@juju — Glad to hear you enjoyed your first STS and its been inspiring to you!

5 Likes

I updated my shop with some watercolor Christmas cards. :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: :snowman: :socks: :star2:

4 Likes

The giant poof ball on the snowman is something I want on my hat. It looks so cute on them!

3 Likes

Sneak peek…. I gotta get up early tomorrow to update my shop!

8 Likes

I’m open again!
:grin:

10 Likes

yummy! I’m hoping to snag one more snack from you before the swap winds up!

in other news, I’ve added a custom set of leaves like these if anyone is interested~

my shop

8 Likes

If had some points right now, I’d jump on those leaves. I’ll have some points within a few days…

4 Likes

I have to acknowledge that I’m not going to get anything else new made for my shop this round - just found out that I have to go out of town for work Mon-Thurs next week.

5 Likes

I finished my little ghostie and added it to my shop

10 Likes

That is so cute!!

2 Likes

He’s adorable!

2 Likes

Six more days left for any last minute making and claiming! :shopping:

As it gets closer to the end of the week, if you are under 5 points, please make sure you have enough appropriately priced items in your shop so that people can claim from you to make sure you end with 5 points even. Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dropped the price of my bird clocks and cute raccoon clock to 2 pts!

4 Likes

Will be adding a few things tomorrow or Tuesday forsure.

4 Likes

I really want to spend all of my points, but I know I cannot. So I only dipped one below :wink:
However, I will probably have more supplies in my shop (I already added a simple envelope punch board). I’d love to say I’ll craft more stuff, but that’s just not a reality this week.

4 Likes

In my shop, I reduced some point values, and added a single-cookie-for-1-pt option.

5 Likes

that does it!
I absolutely HAVE to make it to the PO tomorrow so I can spend to my heart’s desire!!

5 Likes

Looks like lots of last minute claims happening! I’m looking forward to seeing the overall stats after claiming closes, it feels like we’ve been a super active bunch!

6 Likes

Also just added a few last minute 2-for-1 point supplies, a dozen of each: buttons, fabric scraps, trims, and selvage edges. If you want them, claim them! If I go over, I’ll have no trouble spending them down.
:rofl:

4 Likes

I’m still under points, so I think my spending will stop for this round.

5 Likes