STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

He’s adorable!

2 Likes

Six more days left for any last minute making and claiming! :shopping:

As it gets closer to the end of the week, if you are under 5 points, please make sure you have enough appropriately priced items in your shop so that people can claim from you to make sure you end with 5 points even. Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dropped the price of my bird clocks and cute raccoon clock to 2 pts!

4 Likes

Will be adding a few things tomorrow or Tuesday forsure.

4 Likes

I really want to spend all of my points, but I know I cannot. So I only dipped one below :wink:
However, I will probably have more supplies in my shop (I already added a simple envelope punch board). I’d love to say I’ll craft more stuff, but that’s just not a reality this week.

4 Likes

In my shop, I reduced some point values, and added a single-cookie-for-1-pt option.

5 Likes

that does it!
I absolutely HAVE to make it to the PO tomorrow so I can spend to my heart’s desire!!

5 Likes

Looks like lots of last minute claims happening! I’m looking forward to seeing the overall stats after claiming closes, it feels like we’ve been a super active bunch!

6 Likes

Also just added a few last minute 2-for-1 point supplies, a dozen of each: buttons, fabric scraps, trims, and selvage edges. If you want them, claim them! If I go over, I’ll have no trouble spending them down.
:rofl:

4 Likes

I’m still under points, so I think my spending will stop for this round.

5 Likes

It has been a very busy round, that’s for sure! :smiley:

That’s definitely one way to get back to five points. :slight_smile: Claiming is still open until late Friday night if you want to claim something. It will all even out next week with the over/under week. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Discounted some prices on what’s left in my shop! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

now that @endymion has rec’d her custom washcloths, I wanted to share a pic! I was really happy with the way these turned out – she told me the colors & how she wanted the pair of cloths to look, and I went with it…we are both pleased, I think!
(of course I tucked in the yarn ends before I mailed them!)

9 Likes

I totally love these, and of course they look great in my kitchen. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Only 26 hours left in the swap!

At midnight EST Friday, all shops at 5 points will close. Once we are in the under/over week (starting midnight EST Friday) it is only for evening out points. You will not be allowed to spend below 5 points nor accumulate more than 5 points.

If you have more than 5 points, please do go shopping and spend down to 5 points.

If you are under 5 points, please have or add enough items in your shop to give buyers a way to get you to your 5 point payback goal. I.e. if you only have 4 points, please make sure you have at least a single 1 point item in your shop. If at 3, please have at least two 1 point items or a single 2 point item, etc.

Thanks, everyone, for being such great STSers and for a wonderful Fall STS! :smiley:

9 Likes

Ok! Today is the last day for claiming! Claims close at midnight EST tonight! :shopping:

6 Likes

What are you going to do with all of your free time once you’re not getting constant messages all day? :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: Get caught up on some reading I hope! :smiley:

6 Likes

Wasn’t sure if I’d make it back in time to do the post office today, but mailed my pending claims and spent my points to 5! Feeling very accomplished. :relieved:

8 Likes

Thank you for the claims. I think you brought me back to 5. :slight_smile:

4 Likes