STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Love your shop, @kayrun! Alas, I have no spendable points at the moment…

There are so many things in so many shops that I want to buy!

4 Likes

Thanks! and I agree about all the great shops!
I’m planning out my first purchases, and I’m gonna go broke almost instantly :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

As soon as I can get to the post office tomorrow I promise to sprinkle these points around to as many shops as I can. :smiley:

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad! You’re allowed a week to send items, and you’ve already made a claim from my shop.

I need to get to the post office myself, and then I’ll have a few more points to spend. My problem is the fact that I spend all my points as fast as I can!

7 Likes

lol, I will often do it while I am sitting in the post office parking lot, right after I send my “sent” message. lol. Because I do so much window shopping I know exactly what the next things are that I want. :smiley:

8 Likes

There are a bunch of things I want, too, but same boat–need points to spend! Mailing out my first claim today!

5 Likes

I finally found the missing supply for one of the things I had wanted to make, and in doing so found a few smaller supply things too - hopefully I’ll be adding to my shop tonight/tomorrow.

6 Likes

Added a few items today and lowered a few prices as well. :blush:

5 Likes

Alrighty… I have mailed things off and promptly spent all my points down to zero. That also means I am open again. I try really hard to spread points between different shops so if I haven’t been to your store yet, I will get there before too long. :grin:

9 Likes

I just saw the placeholder for @susieoregon 's shop! Woohoo! I’m so glad you’re going to join us!

11 Likes

I’m excited too! I should have a small shop open in a day or two with more items coming soon. I am making a little Michael’s list. I can’t believe how long it’s been since I’ve gone there. It nice to “see” y’all and to be crafting again. :heart: :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

You have some stuff I want. I need to get my shop open!

5 Likes

Yay! I made my first sale :partying_face: Thank you @artsycandice :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Yay! :grin::blush:

4 Likes

Ok, friends! I added to my supplies section, since I need to destash some yarn – if anyone is in a shopping mood, check it out!
kayrun’s shop

5 Likes

Added a few things and adjusted prices as well! My phone camera really struggled when I tried to get pictures of the suncatchers in front of the sunny window, but I’ll give it another attempt tomorrow to try to get better shots.

6 Likes

All your shops have clever names and after spending too long trying to rhyme Oregon with emporium, I just gave up.

My shop is open, but very limited. More and fresh stock coming soon.

10 Likes

Gorgeous cowl!

4 Likes

Lol, I gave up, too, trying to think of just “j” words.

6 Likes

Well, I tried to go to the post office today to activate a few points… and it was “closed due to inadequate staffing”. For at least the second time in as many weeks. This time, at least there was a note on the door explaining why it was locked.
:roll_eyes:

5 Likes