STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Well, I sent and spent again!

7 Likes

I will probably be signing up at the last second next week. I’m hoping I can get some crafting done this weekend, but we’ll see. I may or may not have company and that in itself is a long story.

9 Likes

I hope you are able to join!

5 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

Me three!

3 Likes

way to go! that is what keeps this swap rolling along

@irid3sc3nt , me four on hoping you can join the swap at the last minute! and good luck with the houseguest situation

3 Likes

Added some tie-dyed tote bags to my shop! I am in love with them, so, just like don’t claim them and I will just keep them forever. K, thanks! :wink: 4 of them are Hocus Pocus themed, because I’m so excited for Halloween and for the new movie coming out! The Black Flame candle bag took me FOREVER. So many tiny lines!!! Bought a pack of designs off Etsy.

Jillybean’s Shop

I have labels to print off for my beard balms and I will hopefully get those posted later today.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness… that “emotional baggage” bag is the bees knees! :honeybee: :heart:

6 Likes

I know, right! I thought it was too funny! When I saw it on pinterest, I was like “yup, I’m making that!”

5 Likes

My first item was delivered and it is amazing. Thank you so much @endymion!!!

7 Likes

I also received items today from @artsycandice. So cool; I love everything! Thank you! Your ceramic pieces are all awesome.

5 Likes

Oooh, just received more goodies! That wonderful yellow tote bag from @gozer and a @Kwality570 monster notebook. The notebook was unexpectedly wonderful—the inner pages are all so fun and lively! Thanks to both of you!

5 Likes

I received @endymion’s cool pink bird yesterday and it’s awesome in person!

6 Likes

the bags are fantastic & if I had a beard I would totally get the balm!
great shop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@jillybeans -i have to send stuff so I can grab s beard balm. That would be prefect for my friend for Christmas!

5 Likes

So many cool things in the shops!!

I got my mini bookcases from @endymion! They are awesome! Thank you!

6 Likes

Added a few more things to my shop! All 2 for 1 point!

5 Likes

Nice additions to your shop!

I’ve received wonderful items from @jillybeans (fabulous and fun bee bag) and @Lynx (bright and cheery notepads). Thanks so much!

6 Likes

I’m back from the craft store (and Uwajamayas where I bought manapua and ate it in the parking lot because my dog is on a diet and I didn’t want his sad eyes ruining it for me. Lol!!).

I’m currently working on 3 separate items for this swap and will hopefully have them all done tonight and update my shop tomorrow.

I found a crochet pattern for a gnome ornament I might take a crack at. And a baby bonnet that is so cute I almost can’t resist even though I haven’t even seen a newborn in 5 years.

6 Likes

I haven’t even got my shop open yet and I keep checking to see all the stuff and if anything new has been added lol so it’s either normal or we’re non-normal together! Lol

5 Likes