STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Those llamas are adorbs, they have cute lil faces. Minky fabric is so soft, love it.

5 Likes

I updated my shop with a new art piece today. Also added some yarn and 2 for 1 supplies a couple days ago.

5 Likes

Wow, that Doodle Rose is gorgeous, @bluebird!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to go shopping! and I have been causing some difficulties for bluebird (so so sorry girl). Well my mail carrier has. Our regular guy has been off and the temp just hasn’t been delivering our mail (along with a few neighbors. ugh. I will be adding more items the next few days…but first, to shop.

10 Likes

No worries, you are not responsible that your mail person has dropped the ball! :blush:

6 Likes

I’d like to apologize to both of you! I feel I started the mix up. Noooo more claiming in the middle of the night! @bluebird ,Definitely don’t want to add to the already handful you have keeping everything organized!

2 Likes

No worries, Juju. :slight_smile: It’s all been squared away. :blush:

1 Like

New additions going in my shop later today! It’s midnight thirty (3:33am to be precise) and I’m not even going to attempt it tonight! Lol

5 Likes

Y’all. Bluebird’s Misty Forest 3 watercolor is gazongas. Heheheheh. No, really. I want it 1000x bigger! Immersive experience!

8 Likes

Aww, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

I agree! It was on my list to grab one but I missed them. :grin:

5 Likes

I found more black drawstring bags to tie tye and stuff to make 2 more clocks.

3 Likes

Getting ready to list 4 new bags!

I also reduced some of my prices

9 Likes

Time for a points check!

Please check your point tally against the master point tally here:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooooh those are pretty!

1 Like

Cute!

1 Like

Happy October, everyone! :jack_o_lantern: (I’ve got the “This Is Halloween” song stuck in my head on a loop right now.) We are a little over halfway through with this swap! I’ve got a few new items I’m going to be working on this week. Definitely something for the holidays and also thinking about something for Halloween / fall too. What about you? Are you making some new holiday things for your shops? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve listed new stuff! Finally! More things coming soon!

3 Likes

Great update! :slight_smile: The snippit strips & fabrics are lovely, I really like all the interesting textures and items together like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like