STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I can supply more if you need. His name is Arlo.

I’ll try to get some of Milkman. He’s a bit relaxed and usually likes to lay around.

1 Like

What a cool cat! He has such an intelligent expression.

1 Like

He’s an attention… harlot.

3 Likes

I am so excited that another shop has opened and I could start spending points! I’ve also added some more items to my shop.

5 Likes

I had to scurry over and see the new items and who else is open. I love the new notebooks! So cute.

3 Likes

Whee! I decided to go ahead and open my shop, even though I still will be adding things. Made my first claims, too. Can’t wait till all the shops are fully open!

6 Likes

I’m planning on opening today. Just have to get my top three photographed.

4 Likes

My shop is open! I’m almost done with some bat ornaments and will add them today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

I ran out of time and daylight today. Hoping to get my pics tomorrow and open up my shop. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m trying to decide what to make for my sweat shoppe ornament (opening soon) and thought I’d make gnomes.

Obviously the model magic ones are smaller and still unpainted. I’m kinda leaning towards the MM ones since I’m already burnt out on the needle felted ones. If I offered either style here, would there be interest?

4 Likes

I opened my shop. I’m missing a photo of an item, but I should be able to snap it tomorrow.

@Lynx I’m not much of a gnome person myself.

5 Likes

Someone needs to claim that unicorn right now! He’s so cute! :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

4 Likes

Hahaha, thank you! I suppose if ppl wanted to, they could unbraid the mane and tail and brush it out with a wire brush.

5 Likes

OR they could claim it and send it to me :joy:

5 Likes

Lilac dragon is good to go! Hoping to work on my cat ornament blanks tonight, then bake (and eat) some cookies…for purely aesthetic reasons. I need a picture, right?

Which would have me opening my shop tomorrow.

4 Likes

I spent all my points! :rofl: I’ll be sending out on Monday :bat:

4 Likes

Sorry for opening and disappearing! Work got busy all of a sudden. Packing all the claims from me to send on Monday, and I’ll make some claims today! (The analysis paralysis is real though!)

5 Likes

I’ve decided to go in a completely different direction for the sweat shoppe, so I’m heading over to list the felt gnomes.

4 Likes

@bluebird
It was a little difficult at first to make sure I was updating two spreadsheets plus two different posts and sometimes five altogether when it involved my own shop, but I think I have the hang of it now. Thank you for giving me the excellent instructions and examples!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: I’m so glad it was helpful! :slight_smile: Thank YOU for organizing this round! :star2:

5 Likes