STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I know what you mean. I had big plans for making Temari balls, but then ended up being away from home almost two months and getting very little crafting done during that time.

THANKS so much for hosting this round! I know we all appreciate it so much!

7 Likes

I’ve got my claims all packaged up and will try to hit the post office tomorrow before work so I can spend more points. Lots of cute stuff showing up!

4 Likes

My shop is open!

@irid3sc3nt - the sample pic I’m using for the cat ornaments is the one I made for you of your kitty boy.

4 Likes

Ermagherd! I’m sending out tomorrow, I’ll be able to purchase him then! And I’ll have to get one of Milk as well. SO CUTE! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

@Lynx Are your bracelets all one size or can they be resized?

1 Like

I’ve opened my shop and added a few things. More will be added soon, but its a start for now! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They are all one size. I’ll try to snap a pic of their info later tonight.

2 Likes

Ok, my shop is finally open.

What else would anyone be interested in? I still have a bunch of tiny bowls/dishes & the giant buttons that didn’t go last time. I’m also drowning in (mostly quilting cotton) fabric scraps & could do supply packs if anyone is interested.

6 Likes

My shop is open. I have limited time in the next week and then will be able to add more stuff.

8 Likes

Do you still machine embroider with your patterns that you put together?

1 Like

I do still do machine embroidery, but have been in a place of very little spare brain recently-- if there’s something you’d like to see, I’ll take that into consideration, but newly crafted things might not actually get as far as happening.

5 Likes

I’d love tiny bowls/dishes. I was admiring those in the last swap!

4 Likes

woohoo! you did it! I was rooting for you to find time to take pics & get opened up :slight_smile:
I am still on the fence, but those pretty assemblage pieces might get me to jump in…

7 Likes

Join us! The more the merrier and those assemblage pieces are really awesome…

5 Likes

and of course my mouth is watering at the idea of coooooookieeeeessss!

6 Likes

I opened my store this morning, and already made my first claim.

7 Likes

Yes! Join us!! You only need 5 items to open a shop and you have until Friday. There is plenty of time to craft during the swap too if you want to.

I’ve already claimed my cookies. :heart:

7 Likes

This is what I have.

3 Likes

Annnnd now my store is closed because I have too many points :laughing:. I’ll be sending out tomorrow so I can make some more claims and re-open.

10 Likes

Ha! I was going to message you to close up shop for now!

3 Likes