STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I do still do machine embroidery, but have been in a place of very little spare brain recently-- if there’s something you’d like to see, I’ll take that into consideration, but newly crafted things might not actually get as far as happening.

5 Likes

I’d love tiny bowls/dishes. I was admiring those in the last swap!

4 Likes

woohoo! you did it! I was rooting for you to find time to take pics & get opened up :slight_smile:
I am still on the fence, but those pretty assemblage pieces might get me to jump in…

7 Likes

Join us! The more the merrier and those assemblage pieces are really awesome…

5 Likes

and of course my mouth is watering at the idea of coooooookieeeeessss!

6 Likes

I opened my store this morning, and already made my first claim.

7 Likes

Yes! Join us!! You only need 5 items to open a shop and you have until Friday. There is plenty of time to craft during the swap too if you want to.

I’ve already claimed my cookies. :heart:

7 Likes

This is what I have.

3 Likes

Annnnd now my store is closed because I have too many points :laughing:. I’ll be sending out tomorrow so I can make some more claims and re-open.

10 Likes

Ha! I was going to message you to close up shop for now!

3 Likes

I have the opposite problem! I spent all my points so I can’t shop for now.

2 Likes

your notebooks are so cute!
and @Lynx, the bird photo cards are one of my faves :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I could tell when y’all got out of work yesterday. I thought it was very amusing, the flurry of Sents and Claims.

7 Likes

One of my hedgie babies had me in a tizzy last night so no cookies were baked. I think he’s fine. Probably. So I’ll be shipping tomorrow rather than today.

5 Likes

I hope he’s okay. Nothing like a sick er’ quill (?) baby. Either way, sending you good vibes.

1 Like

Hope your lil guy is okay. Little hedgepig.

1 Like

Best guess, his heat lamp wasn’t working as well as it needs to so he decided eating was optional. That or he has an infection and we’ll be vet-bound. He ate last night so that’s a good sign. I just need to weigh him nightly for awhile.

But he seems his usual self right now at least.

12 Likes

He is SO CUTE!!! What’s his name? And I love him.

4 Likes

His name is Pipkin. Pip for short. He’s my little grumplehog - he can be huffy but he will also sit on my chest in his hedgie sack for hours without moving. I adore him to bits.

2 Likes

Aw :heart_eyes: Look at his little snout! And his bright eyes! And tiny feetsies!

2 Likes